Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just asked the question. My DS just called and told me that my s85 would go into production on December 16th and scheduled my pick up for December 20th. He said that they have ramped up production and there is a good chance my car will even go into production before that. I just checked my dashboard and it has not changed since the day i placed my order. When do you recieve your vin numbers?

This is my first post since registering last week, although I've been an avid reader for more than 10 months.
I ordered on Oct. 14, confirmed on Oct. 28th and my dashboard (obviously) is also in sourcing parts state.

BTW, it looks like the convention here is to list all the non-default options for an order. Here's mine:
Grey Metallic/Pano/Grey Leather/Tech/Fog/Sound

Infinite thanks to the founders and contributors to the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Allow me do this again:

85/Grey Metallic/Pano/Grey Leather/Tech/Fog/Sound/Parking

...thanks.

This is my first post since registering last week, although I've been an avid reader for more than 10 months.
I ordered on Oct. 14, confirmed on Oct. 28th and my dashboard (obviously) is also in sourcing parts state.

BTW, it looks like the convention here is to list all the non-default options for an order. Here's mine:
Grey Metallic/Pano/Grey Leather/Tech/Fog/Sound

Infinite thanks to the founders and contributors to the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Allow me do this again:

85/Grey Metallic/Pano/Grey Leather/Tech/Fog/Sound/Parking

...thanks.
Welcome! This looks like what I would love to get as a second MS, but you didn't list what interior trim you chose? I have been dreaming of gray/gray with CF...

I just asked the question. My DS just called and told me that my s85 would go into production on December 16th and scheduled my pick up for December 20th. He said that they have ramped up production and there is a good chance my car will even go into production before that. I just checked my dashboard and it has not changed since the day i placed my order. When do you recieve your vin numbers?

Your VIN number will be reflected on the dashboard. Its where those other numbers were below Model S on the left side of the dashboard. It goes from a 6 - 7 digit alpha numeric number to an actual looking VIN number.

Thanks.

I chose the standard piano black interior. I know it requires some maintenance (keeping it clean of fingerprints) but grey and monochrome black
sticks to the minimalist idea.

I was iffy about the piano black but when I went for my test drive they had an 85 waiting on delivery that was Red with the Perf Black interior and Piano black decor. That convinced me that the Piano black was a viable solution.