Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the other hand,
I ordered Model S LR initially in December and upgraded to the refresh within 2 hours of the announcement but it still shows no estimate in my case. (Not even March or April) 😐

I’m in Mountain View, CA.

Attachments

• CF046CB2-474B-4BC6-90E1-41E316DD41CB.jpeg
    CF046CB2-474B-4BC6-90E1-41E316DD41CB.jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 73
My "estimated delivery," according to Tesla's website, is "March." Based on this information, I suspect that my car may be delivered in March. In view of the word "estimated," it is also possible that my car may be delivered in April, or perhaps even later. Until my car is delivered, I will use other transportation means. For example, Uber and Lyft provide transportation. There are also rental car companies.

Sam's date cannot be correct. It would have left a day to two ago at best if it is making it to NJ by the 21st. The guys that hang out at the Freemont factory with their drones would have seen it and it would have been posted here.

Hope I am wrong but it just does not add up.
They've spotted some leaving the factory. Impossible to no where they are going, but they could have some at various places by that date.

Reactions: sam3194
How did people order prior to the official announcement on the 27th of January? I placed an order for a Plaid on battery day September 2020. On the 27th of January, we learned that there's a plaid ($120k) and a plaid plus ($140K.) Anyone (including me) who ordered prior to the 27th of January, ordered a Plaid plus. Hypothetically, today if I decided to change my order to a regular Plaid then I assume I'd have to cancel the plaid plus order and create a new order for a plaid. If this is correct, then I assume I'd be starting from scratch and I'd be last in line. This is my speculation which may be incorrect. Also not sure if the price will stay at $140k for those orders placed prior to the $10k increase.
We have #1142. Ordered MS LR in November. Confirmed refresh in February. We live in SW Florida. Do you think they fulfill orders by date ordered?
As others have stated, Tesla does not fulfill orders by reservation number. It depends on geographic location, color, options, etc. In the past, preference has been given to current owners (reward? less likely to complain bc familiar with Tesla?)