Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I test drove a Taycan 4S a couple of weeks ago. Definitely a nice car (build, interior features, finish, looks, sportiness, etc). My issues were with very limited visibility (hard to see out of the rear view mirror - camera only up during backing), limited trunk space, tight back seat legroom and high cost.

If it was a weekend car and not a daily driver it would be a great option. But since my S is my primary car, I much prefer the smooth ride, extra space and tech (autopilot, rear camera, etc) for the comforts that brings.

I test drove a Taycan 4S a couple of weeks ago. Definitely a nice car (build, interior features, finish, looks, sportiness, etc). My issues were with very limited visibility (hard to see out of the rear view mirror - camera only up during backing), limited trunk space, tight back seat legroom and high cost.

If it was a weekend car and not a daily driver it would be a great option. But since my S is my primary car, I much prefer the smooth ride, extra space and tech (autopilot, rear camera, etc) for the comforts that brings.
I am assuming you have air suspension in your MS. Would you say the Taycan ride is more harsh?

Just saw refresh in Fort Lauderdale. Tried to catch up to get more pics but got stuck at a light and lost it.

Attachments

• BF5A2833-5CD7-442E-9B85-996417984530.jpeg
    BF5A2833-5CD7-442E-9B85-996417984530.jpeg
    466.4 KB · Views: 99
Tesla’s touchscreen-based gear selector for the new Model S is legal, confirms NHTSA
Maybe we are getting closer to getting our Model S. Many speculate that the delay was because of the Yoke approval. But in my opinion, I believe the delay was gear selector. Seen pictures of buttons under the phone charger. If that was true we would have to wait for that component to be made. But now it is a software change which took time and approval. Now that has been approved. I like the yoke but I don't want to get into that discussion. I hope everyone get the vehicle with their options that they want. But with the approval of the gear selector, I think we are one day closer to be able to drive our Model S home. I had a delivery date of March but on Tuesday that was removed. Expecting May but hoping for tomorrow.

Not a single refreshed S in sight.......

Not a single refreshed S in sight.......

You're missing the obvious: tunnels.