Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If that holds you’d be the first to get a Plaid +. How did you order a “+” before they were announced?
Apologies fixed it as it was confusing. I meant Plaid and that FSD was added (it is not a plaid+ order!). Probably fsd inconsequential but i had added it in the hopes maybe delivery sooner (haha quite unlikely)

Very similar in my case (belated V'day present), ordered on 2/15. Yesterday I had August and now it changed to June. This is very promising.
Is it though? This forum represents a small subset of the total Model S orders. It seems the overwhelming number of us have a June date now, which would mean the majority of all existing Model S orders also have a June date. Going from zero Model S cars made to fulfilling the majority of existing orders in 45-days seems highly unlikely to me. My August date feels more promising to me because it seems more realistic. All this switching of dates, randomness of the June date vs order date and the crowd of people now in June just makes it seem more unrealistic.

Is it though? This forum represents a small subset of the total Model S orders. It seems the overwhelming number of us have a June date now, which would mean the majority of all existing Model S orders also have a June date. Going from zero Model S cars made to fulfilling the majority of existing orders in 45-days seems highly unlikely to me. My August date feels more promising to me because it seems more realistic. All this switching of dates, randomness of the June date vs order date and the crowd of people now in June just makes it seem more unrealistic.
I agree there with you and I have to admit that I am completely unfamiliar with the delivery process at Tesla. It seems like everything has to be taken with a grain of salt. My initial reaction was: There needs to be a reason why they moved the date from August to June, and that reason is promising. Until I get a VIN and the text that there is a fixed date I will not get my hopes up too much.

Reactions: T-Racer and baldwin
According to the small sample set in the spreadsheet - cream is a very rare color, with only a handful of people noting that they have it on order. Only 2 have dates in June 1 - June 30 and both are in CA. Maybe they need to check again over the next few business days, but the upfront guess is that cream is going to be at the lowest end of demand and likely delivered last.
Mine is cream LR, RN1143x in Boston area, showing June 1-30.

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Racer
According to the small sample set in the spreadsheet - cream is a very rare color, with only a handful of people noting that they have it on order. Only 2 have dates in June 1 - June 30 and both are in CA. Maybe they need to check again over the next few business days, but the upfront guess is that cream is going to be at the lowest end of demand and likely delivered last.
I am an RN1142 from mid November. LR/Silver/Cream/21/FSD. I am showing a June 1-30 delivery also. Georgia delivery.

Reactions: T-Racer
Anyone in Seattle area received a date range yet? I'm still blank as of this morning. 1/15 order, MS LR, RN1143. Staying optimistic it's a timing thing and that my order is not in the forgotten bunch. 😄
You’re not forgotten, but living in Jeff Bezo’s hood won’t get you any favors on delivery priority 😬