Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Making me paranoid now and checking and rechecking my account. So far staying with date but keep checking.

Its like the order of what happened yesterday. First ones to get dates, first ones to lose them and now other people are randomly getting them.

Can only imagine they are finding edge case orders (however youd like to define that) and its shuffling the resources around for all the other orders.

Like others have said, as long as SOMEONE gets it next month so we know what the hell we are buying, that's OK to hold me over.

Its like the order of what happened yesterday. First ones to get dates, first ones to lose them and now other people are randomly getting them.

Can only imagine they are finding edge case orders (however youd like to define that) and its shuffling the resources around for all the other orders.

Like others have said, as long as SOMEONE gets it next month so we know what the hell we are buying, that's OK to hold me over.
Look. We just need something of a delivery to someone. Just make em on the proto line and start sending them out. Peeps would be proud to have 002-100 be proto line cars. Get em out there. Haha.

My bet is they're still tweaking some awesome that we haven't seen yet. Only thing I can think of at this point.

FRUSTRATED!!! My financing offer has now officially expired. Ordered 2/12, hard credit pull and finance offer done. Original March delivery, then 4-8 weeks, now June 1-30. Called SA, he says he is changing it to Cash, and once he can see the actual location of car, and VIN, we will change it back to financing. I am afraid it is about to bounce my date back.....
MSM Plaid S 21" Arachnid Black interior
Southern California.