Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Material is cheap. Labor is expensive. The markup to get to $1300 is beyond reasonable. They saw “Telsa” and decided you had money they wanted. Get another quote.
Not so. I'm in NY and the material costs have gone up over 30% in the last year. Have you seen the price of 2 x 4's in Home depot/ lowes? Last year ~ $4 now $9+. Copper is even worse. And if they have to go through a hot as hell attic then as you stated your labor cost goes way up.

Reactions: T-Racer
Another LR in the wild--thankfully, dude took his time to walk around the car. Build quality looks pretty good.

Who are these people with their refreshed MS vehicles??? Why aren’t they on this string with us sharing information or are they all Tesla employees? I love everyone’s updates and banter by the way. This is a fun part of the “Tesla Process” to me.

Ordered a MSLR/RED/Arachnids/added FSD yesterday, 4/18, blank delivery.

Just went from June 23-30 to July 01-July 21
Super helpful for everyone if y’all could put your order details in your signature or under your profile pic.
3617C6B5-58FF-4FFC-B2F8-D0658A34303E.jpeg

Who are these people with their refreshed MS vehicles??? Why aren’t they on this string with us sharing information or are they all Tesla employees? I love everyone’s updates and banter by the way. This is a fun part of the “Tesla Process” to me.

Ordered a MSLR/RED/Arachnids/added FSD yesterday, 4/18, blank delivery.
This has a MFG plate. Not a real delivery.
Blue and cream with Tempest wheels. Come to daddy!

Doesn’t look like that spoiler moves. Mule perhaps?
This isn't a Plaid. No spoiler on there. And yes mfg plates.

Reactions: boonedocks