Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Refreshed Model X! @4:54 in gabeincal's latest video. Row X18 3rd car in the row - MSM.

[edit] also just noticed the black one in X15 a few seconds before.
Nice find. As a reservation holder of a refreshed Model X this is good to see. 😁

Can’t wait to see what’s in store tonight. Congrats to those able to attend and especially those picking up cars tonight!

My appt is at 7pm. Yeah, all the paperwork is done, its paid, insured and registered. I know, I know, I am not supposed to give them a check till I look the car over, but I bought my last S sight-unseen and that worked out OK, so, I'll let it ride. :)
Omar: Did they give you a link to updated user manual and other documents? Would love to see what's available

Nice find. As a reservation holder of a refreshed Model X this is good to see. 😁

Can’t wait to see what’s in store tonight. Congrats to those able to attend and especially those picking up cars tonight!
I got an email about my Model S reservation from my SA, told them I would prefer an X but depends which they can deliver this year.
I would not be disappointed with an S, but the wife might be grumpy about cramming in the 3 kids.

So my request to the S plaid peeps getting their cars, how does 3 car seats fit :rolleyes: 🤣

Really?! I always thought 'remarks' meant like comments/questions from owners, and not that Elon would only begin to talk about the car at that time.
They seem to follow pretty standard "Tesla SOPs" for these things.
Doors open at 7pm... 90+ minutes of mingle and get loose w/ booze time then things get started (usually late)

Model 3 as an example.
1623343596926.png

Reactions: aerodyne and EVonly
Just received another call from Tesla. He did mention “some surprises” tonight at the event but wouldn’t tell me what they were. Should be interesting!

I bet the "surprise" is a Plaid track time. It was telling that Elon didn't tweet about what Jay Leno mentioned on his podcast. He's saving that up for tonight's surprise. This whole event is centered on how fast the Plaid is.