Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks for the reply. I've ordered the 21 inch Arachnid wheels so I guess I can sell those to someone if I wanted those. Lots of open roads here in central FL,,,:)
You really think you want to do > 186mph in your new MS Plaid on a FL highway? I bet FHP would discourage you from doing that...like the chance of revoking your license and sending you to prison. o_O Be careful, dude. I think the fastest I've ever driven was ~ 185mph in my GT-R (I know, I know guys...DRINK!)...and that was for about 5 sec...and then quickly went down after that. It was a little nutty to say the least!

Reactions: HumanInput
You really think you want to do > 186mph in your new MS Plaid on a FL highway? I bet FHP would discourage you from doing that...like the chance of revoking your license and sending you to prison. o_O Be careful, dude. I think the fastest I've been was ~ 185mph in my GT-R (I know, I know guys...DRINK!)...and that was for about 5 sec...and then quickly went down after that.
Nah I do half mile events. They have those events in the area. I am super excited to see what this car does in the half mile. And I've been well over 200 MPH in my old C6 ZR1 before....what a rush! But the GT-R is an amazing car! modified ones are especially insane.

wannagofast.com

Nah I do half mile events. They have those events in the area. I am super excited to see what this car does in the half mile. And I've been well over 200 MPH in my old C6 ZR1 before....what a rush! But the GT-R is an amazing car! modified ones are especially insane.

wannagofast.com
Interesting you should mention the GT-R
1357 hp
1045 torque

Attachments

• 123_1(3).jpeg
    123_1(3).jpeg
    645 KB · Views: 63
Okay - I am going to say this with a straight face...

The reason we LR do not have dates or have blanks is that Tesla is punishing us for not going the Plaid route and will give a chance at penance after tonight's presentation. Those of us that do not change our ways will be banished to September, October, and beyond...

wannagofast.com
Yep. Got it. Had a full bolt on '12 GT-R Black Ed...custom tune, e85 fuel, downpipes, midpipe, upgraded fuel injectors, and valved exhaust w/ 700HP/TQ...ran 10.2 sec @ 136mph 1/4 mi.

You really think you want to do > 186mph in your new MS Plaid on a FL highway? I bet FHP would discourage you from doing that...like the chance of revoking your license and sending you to prison. o_O Be careful, dude. I think the fastest I've ever driven was ~ 185mph in my GT-R (I know, I know guys...DRINK!)...and that was for about 5 sec...and then quickly went down after that. It was a little nutty to say the least!
I hit 155 once on a public road but I bet I could top that at the F1 track here in Austin (COTA) on a track day in the Plaid.

Anyone know what new brake pads will cost since regenerative braking won’t get it done there? 😳

Well, to help the effort to get as many posts as possible before the event, I must say that I have had some great laughs theses last few pages.

To keep it on topic: Plaid jumping up 10k kinda disappointed me. Plaid+ getting cancelled did as well. I got all hot and bothered by the acceleration of both and the range of the +. I know many (including Elon apparently) think the range was overkill, but I was excited to see it so high.
Hopefully they’ll clear up tonight why they canceled it. Loved the plus as well but I didn’t have the patience to wait.
Still blank, just FYI.
same here

Reactions: T-Racer

wannagofast.com

Im definitely looking forward to some half mile events as well. If the plaid model x can do what my stock c7z could do in the half ill be happy. But the S should be crazy