Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1623779406287.png

6LIFTGATE, NO ACTIVE AERO6700205-E0-ARestricted$805.0011

vs?

I am still on August since yesterday, I guess it's the CF trim. Conclusion has been if I try to switch to wood trim I have to pay 10k extra as it's a new order, right?
Yes any changes result in $10k increase. I suggest if you thinking of making a change, create a brand new order and pay the $100, that way if your original order comes first you can just cancel the new order prior to delivery, especially if the only change you are making is CF to Wood trim.

View attachment 673632

6LIFTGATE, NO ACTIVE AERO6700205-E0-ARestricted$805.0011

vs?

This is next level sleuthing man, well done! Also this (and your prior post) are making me seriously consider waiting a bit. This is always the challenge with Tesla and their iterative changes. Ugh. Would waiting be worth +$10,000 (or more) bump in price though if it meant getting some cooler stuff in 3-6 months? 🤔

Last edited:
This is next level sleuthing man, well done! Also this (and your prior post) are making me seriously consider waiting a bit. This is always the challenge with Tesla and their iterative changes. Ugh. Would waiting be worth +$10,000 bump in price though if it meant getting some cooler stuff in 3-6 months? 🤔

I also posted more about the charge port in the other battery details thread, but that one isn't active. I'll post it here again.

The interim charge port is #1, same as the previous S/X. But look at part #2. That's unlabeled but also has a charge port inlet on it, and one of the same cables that chart port #1 has. I think this is the new charge port.

1623779872967.png

Well, it could still have been killed off and this is just what this part is called since the other part was originally planned.

I think it is still alive though. They just had too many people waiting for the Plaid+ and not ordering enough Plaids.
I think the Plaid Plus name is most likely dead, but it might live on in the form of another facelift in 2-3 years, and be called the Plaid.

Reactions: DukeofURL
I also posted more about the charge port in the other battery details thread, but that one isn't active. I'll post it here again.

The interim charge port is #1, same as the previous S/X. But look at part #2. That's unlabeled but also has a charge port inlet on it, and one of the same cables that chart port #1 has. I think this is the new charge port.

View attachment 673634
2 looks like it's for Europe CCS