Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here she is, post-PPF and ceramic pro 9h and xpel xr/xr+ tint.

Front 70% xr+ and the rest 50% xr. I went with xr but they shipped the guy xr+ for the windshield so I got the upgrade for no added cost.
View attachment 685322View attachment 685323
Looks extraordinary. Good Job, sir. Did you do 50% xr on the roof too? Does New Mexico require a front plate?

Nice............have you given thought see if the LR can launch harder? Please go into options and under "obstacle aware acceleration" please set that to off and see if your 60 foot time comes down as well as ET, and trap speed increases?
Also maybe turning off slip start will help, similar to turning off traction control 🤷‍♂️

Nice............have you given thought see if the LR can launch harder? Please go into options and under "obstacle aware acceleration" please set that to off and see if your 60 foot time comes down as well as ET, and trap speed increases?
Not my car or my races. Tagging @Tex EV to give him insight when he tests another draggy run.

Not the best news for those speculating about the lot. I walked into our service center here and found a White Plaid with 21” with a VIN of 431. Way earlier than @omarsultan if I recall - hundreds before in fact. Just sharing information. Do not shoot the messenger.

Remember what I delivered before! 😳
I'm not reading every page--is that meaning a 431xxx VIN?

What is the significance of that number?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Im a Plaid + order person original Order around May 2021... When I heard the + was cancelled, I called my SA after the Plaid reveal and said to cancel my Plus and start me a new Plaid order.. He said id be on the Priority list with my new order as a conversion even though I had a new RN given to me, I also got the 10k less original price locked in.. My order is Black / Black / CF / 21" .. I have always had Blank since day one....

Today as a Plaid + conversion with RN115154**.. I Finallly got an Estimated Delivery Date.. Estimated Delivery: August 01 - August 15
I thought I was lost in the system....

Cant believe it!.. Even if it moves and changes I dont care, the fact something updated on my account gives me renewed hope I may actually get her soon.. Lets Go!

I'm not reading every page--is that meaning a 431xxx VIN?

What is the significance of that number?
Sorry, yes. It’s the sequence of the cars built. We know Omar took delivery at the event. I think his VIN sequence has 434 or 435. So my speculation is, this Plaid was built before the cars for the event. And further speculation, could it come from the temporary lot of misfit toys?

Lots of spaghetti being thrown at the wall.

Not the best news for those speculating about the lot. I walked into our service center here and found a White Plaid with 21” with a VIN of 431. Way earlier than @omarsultan if I recall - hundreds before in fact. Just sharing information. Do not shoot the messenger.

Remember what I delivered before! 😳
You don't need to duck :)

My VIN is also 431xxx but, TBH, it does not bother me if the car came out of the boneyard. The car has been without fault since I picked it up, so 🤷‍♂️

You don't need to duck :)

My VIN is also 431xxx but, TBH, it does not bother me if the car came out of the boneyard. The car has been without fault since I picked it up, so 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for clarifying. That helps a lot!! And that’s the flip side of the lot speculation. Is there really anything wrong from it? Omar’s is a case for ‘no’.

Im a Plaid + order person original Order around May 2021... When I heard the + was cancelled, I called my SA after the Plaid reveal and said to cancel my Plus and start me a new Plaid order.. He said id be on the Priority list with my new order as a conversion even though I had a new RN given to me, I also got the 10k less original price locked in.. My order is Black / Black / CF / 21" .. I have always had Blank since day one....

Today as a Plaid + conversion with RN115154**.. I Finallly got an Estimated Delivery Date.. Estimated Delivery: August 01 - August 15
I thought I was lost in the system....

Cant believe it!.. Even if it moves and changes I dont care, the fact something updated on my account gives me renewed hope I may actually get her soon.. Lets Go!
Im in exactly the same boat regarding my RN, except I ordered on 9/22/20, my config is same as you except white exterior. Mine is blank
😩😩😩😩

Im in exactly the same boat regarding my RN, my config is same as you except white exterior. Mine is blank
😩😩😩😩
I thought I was in that same boat and it would still be a long wait. The fact that so many people are getting cars and Vins in this small demographic of a forum tells me things may be moving along indeed. I was ready for a 9 mo wait based on universal automotive market order times worldwide, so im happy, even if I had to wait to Sept or Oct.. Who knows if my date will stick, so many people get dates and it moves constantly. Im guessing that will be a future post of mine lol