Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am STILL on the phone with USAA. They are really trying to solve this, but their system is still kicking back the three Model S tiers from last year. Going on 45 minutes now just helping them work through this.

LOL, they even walked through the Tesla website with me, showing them you cannot order a Model S Performance.
Aww man what a pain! Thanks for paving the way--when it's time for me to insure, I'll just call them up and say "it's the same thing @AnselmDante figured out for you."

I am STILL on the phone with USAA. They are really trying to solve this, but their system is still kicking back the three Model S tiers from last year. Going on 45 minutes now just helping them work through this.

LOL, they even walked through the Tesla website with me, showing them you cannot order a Model S Performance.
Good to know!!! I'll be going thru this with USAA if/when I ever get the car!!! WHERE'S MY CAR ELON???

Here's my Monroney sticker. Two things:

I notice they didn't list active noise cancellation as a feature. 🤔

Tesla advertises a potential gas savings of $5500 for me, but then the sticker shows $4750 over 5 years....

Capture.JPG

Here's my Monroney sticker. Two things:

I notice they didn't list active noise cancellation as a feature. 🤔

Tesla advertises a potential gas savings of $5500 for me, but then the sticker shows $4750 over 5 years....

View attachment 693070
I have a sticker from a car manufactured on 5/2021 and it is not listed there either.

After some decades I finally left USAA and now am with Progressive. Much easier, to my surprise.
Frankly I began giving up on USAA when they sold their investment business.

Seemingly so, with an emphasis on recent orders to maximize
Mmm yeah it's only about 20 feet from the car and it sat in that drawer for two weeks with the car in the garage while I was on vacation. Might have to store the key fob upstairs in the dresser drawer or something
Grab a cheap Faraday pouch on Amazon and keep them in there. No signals in or out.