Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of the weight gain is in the CF spoiler, Plaid software, and Plaid badge...
They did save some weight getting rid of the red brake calipers, though.
That's the main reason I debadged mine. Gained 2/10ths in the quarter mile without that weight.

edit: also of note... the letters of PLAID are all individual, so I've considered sticking them on a dumb angles to be ridiculous.

edit2: I just realized I could reorganize them to be LAPD

That's the main reason I debadged mine. Gained 2/10ths in the quarter mile without that weight.

edit: also of note... the letters of PLAID are all individual, so I've considered sticking them on a dumb angles to be ridiculous.

I actually added more carbon fiber to mine. About 4 more carbon fiber spoilers = even lighter. Checkmate.

cwanja said:
Congrats on your shrinking ED ;)

In all seriousness, you have been yanked around enough. Glad it is finally happening for you.
Marcust99 said:
This is the ONLY context in which the words "shrinking" and "ED" are a good thing!
BobbyRitz said:
He hit her another way.
cwanja said:
Wonder how she did on their Smokie mountain road trip. Extra weight in the back should help with the mountain curves.
BobbyRitz said:
Curves were definitely explored.

I will take "Phrases said by Elon in a EOQ call" for $100, Alex

Can you just send to me to save me $40k?

Just add an S for the model, like they used to.
SPLAID

Is anyone else as depressed when you go to post elsewhere on this forum and you don't get an immediate thumbs up/reaction from @2021plaid?

You've ruined posting elsewhere on this forum, man! :D J/K
I'm on the Dragy times for LR and Plaid thread, the Plaid Performance thread, as well as the Plaid Battery details thread also. You can find me there too. :)
Really appreciate the kind words!