Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one thinks cars that are "refused" are destroyed, do they? I mean, seems obvious that they are put on the market/website to sell to other buyers after refusal.
Of course not destroyed. But I wonder if Tesla is actually doing anything to fix the reason they got refused, or just hoping the next person will let it slide.

Just a got notification that 2021.32.10 SU is available. Updating now from 32.5.

Looks like it includes XM radio for those who have been waiting for it.

Got it too. More hoping it fixes the bad NAV maps since some us can’t use FSD features until our maps are updated!! Hopefully NAV update will come after the FW upgrade

Just a got notification that 2021.32.10 SU is available. Updating now from 32.5.

And there's the subwoofer control for those that thought the audio sound was bad with too little bass; guess it just needed a s/w update. Also included is better adaptive suspension, and more accurate max battery range. Cool. 👍 :cool:

And there's the subwoofer control for those that thought the audio sound was bad with too little bass; guess it just needed a s/w update. Also included is better adaptive suspension, and more accurate max battery range. Cool. 👍 :cool:
some sort of a easteregg when you slide up several times the Sub slider you can actually get some other modes etc.

1631565986338.png

1631566105949.png

Anyone from Austin,TX here that can let me know what the delivery location is?

I got a text message to schedule it with one address,
But the address on the page shows the Service Center address.
That is certainly the delivery address. Most of the deliveries are done at service centers.

How do I find my radio ID so I can get a SiriusXM trial??? The radio ID is channel 0 but the Tesla app doesn’t seem to have a number keypad to enter a station number. Help.