Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great point. People trumpeting the $200 / month price will be in for a shock when the monthly price increases along with the purchase price. I’m buying FSD because I believe Tesla will figure it out sooner than later and $10,000 will look like a steal in a couple of years.

If FSD increases to $15k then I expect the subscription to Increase accordingly to about $300. Tesla has to maintain a relative value proposition where subscription vs buying are somewhat competitive.

I’ll wait and buy it at Tesla’s next fire sale. Got it on our 2017 Model X for $2,000 during one.

I’ll wait and buy it at Tesla’s next fire sale. Got it on our 2017 Model X for $2,000 during one.
Certainly possible, I just think as Tesla gets closer to full autonomy any discount becomes less and less likely. Elon believes FSD will be worth more than the car eventually so it’s more likely the price will go up than down.

I transferred my SiriusXM subscription to the Tesla 2 days ago when the app showed up after the software update 2021.32.10

Today the app disappeared! No where to be found. Anyone else? Any ideas what happened?
That’s funny. That’s happened to me also. It disappeared for a day then came back today mid day. We’ll see what tomorrow brings! I can’t explain it though.

These are very robust for such low side wall protection. I have hit pot holes and have not any damage. Not saying that it will not happen or that the 19" is more protection, but personally I have had zero issues for over 10k miles.
Im going with aftermarket 20s as a compromise and use the 19s as a winter tire.

The consistence of information by Tesla SA's, SC Mgrs, RMs, etc. is non-existent. So strange how your SA can say stuff like that when my local Tesla SC MGR and FL RM (I've bypassed the SAs...they all suck here) have said OVER AND OVER AGAIN that they simply cannot get any more information like what you just mentioned...these guys here in FL claim they have NO CLUE as to when "production" for my RN build configuration is scheduled for and all they claim to know is that I should have my car delivered sometime "mid September - mid October" and every time I alert them of changes in my Tesla account (was Est Delivery: 9/20-9/30 for several weeks, then changed to 9/29-9/30 and now it changed yesterday to BLANK with no Est Delivery dates), all I hear are crickets from these guys or the standard line of "we don't have any more information than what it shows in your Tesla account."

Sorry, but TESLA just sucks in terms of their ordering/production/delivery process and how they screw with customers and our emotions...getting our hopes up, only to let us down suddenly with no explanation. 🤬 After 10 years of producing cars, they still can't get this right?!?! They could so many more repeat customers only if they simply take steps for better customer service and communication!
I must agree only because if they didn’t none of us would be here

If range and comfort were really cut down in a significant way, I would look more at the 19's. However, the 21's ride and handle excellent. Looks great - hands down - over the 19's. I am willing to give up those miles for the other benefits of the 21's. Now, where are the A/S for 21"?
Was considering 20” wheels that are AS but have had no luck finding them. Anyone find any?

@omarsultan. Installed fully. Match was okay but they do not fill the whole counter bore and are not totally flush to the face. Also the black nut covers do not fit - they were too small.

Would love the look if I found ones that fit.
Let me see if the ones I picked up fit -- tomorrow, stay tuned

Certainly possible, I just think as Tesla gets closer to full autonomy any discount becomes less and less likely. Elon believes FSD will be worth more than the car eventually so it’s more likely the price will go up than down.

Says the guy that just said last week ….maybe we will make the $25k Tesla without a steering wheel 🤦🏻‍♂️

He also said a driverless Tesla will drive itself from New York to LA, back in 2017 😀
He is a good salesman, can easily sell comb to a bald guy.