Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, that’s sounds very similar to my daily drive. And I’ve also began using AP even more waiting for Beta. But I can’t move my score above 93 so far. 😆
I am at 99 with 2,300+ miles. No hope for a 100 for me at this point.... 😆 🤣

98.99 technically 😏

32B15452-B681-403A-B54E-E06F6820BBFE.jpeg

Last edited:
Was sitting in my car yesterday planning my route to NYC when all the sudden my car decided it didn't want to talk to the mothership anymore. Everything reset back to factory settings, it thought it was in Palo Alto and even my odometer disappeared for a while...but that one came back. I can't listen to streaming, it can't navigate anywhere and it shows as offline to Tesla. The maps did eventually figure out I'm in Alabama after driving for a bit but still can't use the nav.

Since Tesla couldn't fix it remotely I have an appt at the Roswell, GA service center tomorrow at 11:30am if anybody nearby wants to check out the plaid.
Yikes. Good luck and keep us posted

Does anyone know how the reservation number can be made sense of? Mine is a 9 digit number, but surely there can't be over 100 million reservations for the model s plaid. People on this forum only mention the first four digits. Mine is 1145. I ordered March 3, 2021. Does anybody know how many have been ordered, delivered, etc.? And how many are produced/delivered daily or weekly? Is the RN series unique for the Model S or is it for all models?

Does anyone know how the reservation number can be made sense of? Mine is a 9 digit number, but surely there can't be over 100 million reservations for the model s plaid. People on this forum only mention the first four digits. Mine is 1145. I ordered March 3, 2021. Does anybody know how many have been ordered, delivered, etc.? And how many are produced/delivered daily or weekly? Is the RN series unique for the Model S or is it for all models?
The reservation numbers are across all Tesla orders, and the only thing we know is that they are sequential.

Holy crap the active spoiler is BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋

I found this from their employee training manual for how to assign a RN:

Capture.JPG

Holy crap the active spoiler is BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋 🔋

That front spoiler looks mean. Damn I wish this was available when I ordered.

My guess? the cream interior and wood trim. Perhaps they're also ramping up production and getting more out the door nowadays, working through that backlog?
Not sure that is the case, I ordered 7/1/21 same config red/cream/wood/19" w/ FSD and most recently got kicked out til 2022 with Jan 12-Feb 08 or some crap. Damn frustrating... But can't complain as I haven't waited nearly as long as others. Beats my 2+ year wait on M3

Not sure that is the case, I ordered 7/1/21 same config red/cream/wood/19" w/ FSD and most recently got kicked out til 2022 with Jan 12-Feb 08 or some crap. Damn frustrating... But can't complain as I haven't waited nearly as long as others. Beats my 2+ year wait on M3
If it's any consolation, you're ahead of me! I ordered March 3 and currently show Oct 24 - Nov 21.

Not sure what car / wheels you have but the LR with 19" wheels is doing phenomenal as a daily driver. I commute almost exactly 100 miles a day ~80% is expressway and my car is also the weekend / weeknight family beater car. Since 9/4/21 - 5 days in for PPF I have put 4,407 miles on it and averaging 262 Wh/mi. Nothing special at all other than using AutoPilot as often as it allow me to.

View attachment 721369

Those are great numbers. In normal driving, lately I've been around 300Wh/mi with 19s (plaid.) When I drive very conservatively, the lowest I've seen on short trips is 275-280 Wh/mi. My Aerocaps are off.

Ok well for the first one, go to the "safety" tab under the controls menu, and in there if you scroll down, there should be an "exclude home" option. Obviously you have to set a home location, but then it should work just fine.

For the second one, just go to your app if you have the latest version, and there should be the "schedule" option in the main menu. In there is the setting to precondition both the battery and A/C. You should be able to turn that off there.
Here is the manual, and you can go to "Using the touchscreen" and find both climate and Sentry settings there too:
@AnselmDante re. #2 the schedule screen sets the start time and charges at highest appropriate rate from that start time regardless of your ready for departure time, so if you don’t want A/C to come on, just remove the ready to depart time and charging will still start at the programmed time and complete when it’s at the SOC limit you set.