Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's even more interesting, about the Lucid being in the latest season of Goliath, is the fact that a previous season of that show prominently displayed a Model S. You cannot say Tesla is not your direct competition with those kinds of product placement decisions.
Not really liking the last season of Goliath (and not because of the Lucid Air placement). Stopped watching after three episodes. Same for Bosch last year.

Is it worth watching? I rarely watch anything on Amazon. I have trouble keeping up with Netflix.
I really enjoyed the whole series. Interesting plot twists, and as I said, each season wraps up neatly before the next one starts.

If you enjoy legal dramas, with an antihero caught in the middle, you can't do better than Goliath. Well, Chinatown is better. Goliath is the lawyer version of Chinatown as a series in my opinion.

What's even more interesting, about the Lucid being in the latest season of Goliath, is the fact that a previous season of that show prominently displayed a Model S. You cannot say Tesla is not your direct competition with those kinds of product placement decisions.

Lucid has talked *sugar* on Tesla numerous times in their promo videos and ads. We all know. They are trying way too hard. They'd do better to focus on their product and it's benefits versus trying to talk down to the market leader. It's almost like the Lucid CEO is just really bitter and this is his way of getting back at Elon.

Rivian is doing a much better job trying to one up Tesla without talking about them at all. That's probably why they sold out of first edition cars almost instantly and lucid was out begging before their IPO.

Since we have veered away from delivery talk I feel it would be ok to ask the very important question; will 2021plaid rebrand himself next year to 2022plaid?
OMG LMAO! Yeah I probably should've thought of a better username, as putting a year on it can date it as soon as that year concludes. I also can't change my username until 2024, so yeah. Maybe my username after that should be 2024-2030plaid!🤪🤣🤣🤣

So Lucid is to Tesla what Megadeth is to Metallica?

The way I see this, being Megadeth would still be overachieving for Lucid. Seeing how expensive changing the model is, they are caught for years with an old man’s design chasing young technical customers. It’s as if Dave Mustaine was trying to steal Metallica’s thunder with jazz. 🤷‍♂️

So Lucid is to Tesla what Megadeth is to Metallica?

The way I see this, being Megadeth would still be overachieving for Lucid. Seeing how expensive changing the model is, they are caught for years with an old man’s design chasing young technical customers. It’s as if Dave Mustaine was trying to steal Metallica’s thunder with jazz. 🤷‍♂️
Such a great post. Very well done.

OMG LMAO! Yeah I probably should've thought of a better username, as putting a year on it can date it as soon as that year concludes. I also can't change my username until 2024, so yeah. Maybe my username after that should be 2024-2030plaid!🤪🤣🤣🤣
Now I want to make a 2020raven account and post as your arch nemesis.

Had a delivery window of 10/20-11/09 for the past six weeks up until TODAY and it ****ing changes to 11/01-11/28.

Pushed back and the date range is even wider??

RN1150 Plaid Black/white/CF/19”.

This just ruined my day.

Consider your chance for a 22 model is increased, that is if you don't have a VIN.

If you do have a VIN, consider your chances of a EOY delivery are low.

I believe you on the VIN. even the EDD. but I DON'T believe the SA answered all your questions. (just kidding, hard to read tone over the internet)
BTW, same specs as me, but I ordered FSD. And I don't have a VIN. I do have a decent SA I try not to bother.
I get a different SA literally every time I've called. When was your order date?

They didn't want to keep checking my credit so I had to reapply for financing, no big deal. They said I'll get an appointment date text and come in that day. Also I had some questions about my current license plate,and it's best to sell my car before the Tesla to transfer my plate. Should go smoothly I hope!

Now I just need my apartment to get my a parking spot with an outlet, otherwise I'll be supercharging only for a while

First post here. Just wanted to share. RN 1155...I received my VIN this morning. MSM Plaid with black and carbon interior. Delivery date window October 27 to November 2. Does this mean it's actually going to be delivered?
Same good morning greeting this morning. We share the same EDD. Black paint run? Frustrating but not unexpected.
RN1149 LR/Blue/Black/19" - I was expecting bad news this morning, but it stayed at 10/27 to 11/16. I guess the bad news will occur tomorrow.

Re. $2,000 discount. My long-standing order for LR 'S' is finally going to happen in about 10 days. (white/white/19"/FSD -in Wash D.C. area). Have a VIN and Deliv Date appointment. Original order Nov 23 2020, RN#1142xxxxx. Where or when does the $2,000 discount for "pre-refresh orders" show up? I have what purports to be final paperwork and the $2,000 not there. Someone in this forum, different thread, even questioned whether tesla still honoring that commitment.