Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took this! My offset is 10mm less (flush), so I likely get to add 10mm width if I want to. My front could easily accommodate a 275 or even 285 (currently 265)
I have 21's sitting/waiting in the garage. 21X9 with +32 offset for front, 21X10.5 with +35 for rear. (Im planning to go with the stock tire sizes that come on the Arachnids.)

What are your offsets?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
@lbowroom I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Signature SV104s, in Brushed Black Triple Tint, and my titanium lugs from Acer Racing. What “nuts”’are you running?
“Running Nuts”. That could be someone with a STD, an Indian warrior or a crazy Tesla owner. I personally am running Secret EV Titanium nuts.

Attachments

• 5A4501AE-DCF6-4065-A6A4-E9F6134616B5.jpg
    5A4501AE-DCF6-4065-A6A4-E9F6134616B5.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 7799D6B7-A036-4685-A251-7BE09368288C.jpg
    7799D6B7-A036-4685-A251-7BE09368288C.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 45
“Running Nuts”. That could be someone with a STD, an Indian warrior or a crazy Tesla owner. I personally am running Secret EV Titanium nuts.
@Laddcruzer Love it! And the Wheels, too!

Tell me, how do you like the SV104s? Color? Gunmetal? What changes have you noticed with these lighter wheels (Good, bad and the ugly)?

I am freaking pissed! My brand new 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid with 400 miles gave me a service suspension light while I am driving on the highway. All of sudden the left front tire shreds all the off. I pull to the side of the highway and yep just a bare rim completely ruined. I am thinking the suspension was dropped down on the tire and caused it to shred.

I call roadside and spend 25 minutes on the phone with some moron who couldn't find where I was even though I gave him the exact location. Then he finally gets a tow truck company and they say it will be an hour and a half!

Tesla will be getting me a new wheel and rim at least they better. Only good thing at all is they gave me a S 100D as a loaner.

Well still no update on my Tesla, delivery window start AGAIN this Thursday, I fully expect to be delayed to Feb-March. In other news, my dad ordered a TRX in late Nov and it just arrived at the dealer...6 weeks later?! At this rate my wife will get her Jeep 4xe before I get my model S LR.
Your a RN1152 and not in CA, so I'd expect you will be around Feb/Mar... RN1150 here and we are getting end of January with others also Jan/Feb. You could fall into Mar for sure, hopefully not April if they keep pumping them out in volume now.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I am freaking pissed! My brand new 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid with 400 miles gave me a service suspension light while I am driving on the highway. All of sudden the left front tire shreds all the off. I pull to the side of the highway and yep just a bare rim completely ruined. I am thinking the suspension was dropped down on the tire and caused it to shred.

I call roadside and spend 25 minutes on the phone with some moron who couldn't find where I was even though I gave him the exact location. Then he finally gets a tow truck company and they say it will be an hour and a half!

Tesla will be getting me a new wheel and rim at least they better. Only good thing at all is they gave me a S 100D as a loaner.
Somehow, I don't think they will find the suspension at fault... I hope this is not the case, but can see them saying you ran over some sort of "road hazard," which triggered all the problems and tire failure. Best of luck, though!

Tell me, how do you like the SV104s? Color? Gunmetal? What changes have you noticed with these lighter wheels (Good, bad and the ugly)?
I really am stoked on the. SV104’s. It’s obviously a personal looks and style thing but lightweight 20’s seem more responsive too. I’m getting a tiny bit more road noise because these PS4S tires don’t have the foam. I ended up going with the brushed Titanium but I was really liking the triple black too. Since my car is MSM color I wanted the wheels to contrast the car , therefore the lighter brushed titanium.

What kind of temperatures are you seeing in your area? Could the low temps be responsible for tire failure?

Hi gang,
some minor updates.
1) only 3 sleeps till I meet my baby, which I have confirmed is at the SC. (it can't wait to meet me either!) :)
2) my trade in expired yesterday, and then renewed (with my new odometer reading) for $200 better, thank you Tesla!
3) I'd have to update my MVPA anyway for that, but I called DCU, and they won't in fact send me multiple checks nor finance for more than I'll owe (that's counter to what I was told the first time - at 1.24% I'd borrow every cent I could)
4) I called Tesla, actually had a wait a little this time - in the past it used to be very long, and lately lightning quick - anyway, they updated the amount to be financed which showed up during the call, but my MVPA hasn't updated yet.
5) I asked on the call, and also wrote to 2 emails given, to ask whether I should have DCU send the check to Fremont, or to me. If Fremont, they don't have to receive, they'll release the car if I show it was sent. If to me, a) i can withhold the check if the car sucks (less than 5% chance of that) and 2) if it doesn't get to me by friday, neither does the car.
6) perhaps best part - I started a thread about advise how not to get scammed selling privately - advise should be advice - anyway, i added a copy of the check i received today and some texts, might be an interesting read, or also a cautionary tale.
that's the story!

I am running SV104's as well but haven't noticed any difference in the range or the ride quality honestly.
However, the car does get a lot more looks and compliments, which is a difficult task in the bay area.
IMG_3605.JPG

1) only 3 sleeps till I meet my baby, which I have confirmed is at the SC. (it can't wait to meet me either!) :)
2) my trade in expired yesterday, and then renewed (with my new odometer reading) for $200 better, thank you Tesla!
Congrats on the impending bliss!

My reservation is a little older than yours, yet I'm stuck in a 'range' of last month of January with no ability to schedule delivery yet. I was concerned because my appraisal will expire soon, but your experience with an INCREASE in value after re-appraisal is encouraging. I've been limiting use of the car since I got the appraisal so I didn't take a mileage hit if my current appraisal expired.

I think I've seen several reports here with a similar "Est Delivery: January 24 - January 30" Anyone get a firm delivery date yet. I'm in the Denver area.

Delivery.JPG