Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know they are trying to get Elon's attention but why do they have to tag him in each and every tweet? Its as if they are trying to say "hey look Elon, here's the Model X that you were so desperately trying to find, but I found it for you so that you can finally take a look at the new charging port"

777B317C-2C7F-4061-A4E9-79CD17A65D8D.jpeg

Does anyone know where this pic come from? Are they starting to move the horn to airbag now?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I’m scheduled to get my summer tires replaced with the all seasons by Tesla at no charge to me. Anyone know what Tesla does with the slightly used summer tires? If I ask for them will they give them to me?

Also, can anyone recommend a good game controller for the refresh car?
Back at the end of August, I was in the same situation. they gave them to me. I didn’t even have to ask, though I was prepared to ask. They offered them to me free of charge. Good luck to you!

Sure, like in front of rear wheel, makes sense. Is there a topping like ceramic? How do you wash it? I ask all these because I am ready to PPF my own MSLR with SunTek Reaction.
It’s the exact same film. Twice.

If it’s Reaction, it will have the ceramic ingrained. If it’s not, it won’t unless you add that separately like I did for wife’s MYP. That got Xpel Ultimate + ceramic.

Wash it like the rest of the car. I prefer to do that myself.

I took delivery last Friday, November 5. It went immediately to the detail shop for PPF, window tint and ceramic coating. I went with a full wrap of Suntek Reaction, 20% Expel Prime on all side windows as well as the rear, 70% Spectra Photosync on the windshield, and ceramic coating of all exterior glass and the wheels. The shop ceramic coated the inside and outside of the wheels as the tires were not yet mounted to the wheels. The shop also PPF'd the door sills - front and rear. We also went with a double layer of Suntek Reaction in front of the rear wheels. After getting the car back from the detailer, I had the Signature Wheels I ordered from Jamie installed, SV309. I used a different detail shop from my previous Teslas and am really happy with this work:
I know Reaction has ceramic in it. Did you put a coat of ceramic on top of Reaction?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid