Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find a S in stock that I really wanted. I'm hoping / expecting last week's promotions get extended to factory orders this Q.
If trading in, transfer of FSD and/or FUSC (at least S and X; maybe Y and 3 should be ~$2K to transfer)? In the S and X, all colors should be the same cost or maybe less severe a delta. Lastly, its my (worthless?) opinion that FSD should come in 2 tiers, personal and business. Personal should be much less than $12K. Lastly, I hope the interior lighting, at the least, gets upgraded to be equivalent to the Highland.

Al of that sounds reasonable. Which means it will not happen.

My order has not been filled. Since the FSD transfer offer expired, I will likely cancel and sit out ordering again unless something attractive is offered.

Well, today's delivery news for the last quarter was disappointing, and surprised me how low they were. I expect further price cuts, and no new features for a while. This could be good news for those here expecting April - May deliveries.
Yeah puzzling to me that they’re not upping the ante with loyalty and referral discounts (in addition to supercharging and FSD promos). Direct price cuts are the last lever you want to pull because it just wrecks resale values and pisses off existing customers. That said, it’s been a while since they actually cared about what customers think 😂

Reactions: aerodyne
100% agree. Pirelli Scorpion Weatheractive tires are similar to the Michelins. Have a look at those as well. In my experience, Michelins wear better than Pirellis or Contis in real life.
Be aware that any staggard fitment (larger rear tires than the front) halves the Michelin Tire Warranty IIRC . . . thus, your 60k tire warranty instantly becomes 30k.

• Informative
Reactions: empiredown
Woo! Battery looks good. Though, I think as others have mentioned, it's probably using the wrong constant. Mine shows 347 miles of range at 100%.

1712095561700.png

Ha. They may not seem very organized. It's kind of where I put flat tools and cords so I don't interfere with getting in and out of my car. The garage has been a long project that started with bare studs and adding insulation and drywall, to now being in pretty good shape. View attachment 1033769

View attachment 1033770
View attachment 1033771

Seeing this gives me serious garage envy especially when you see the mess that my garage is. I'm building a 120 sf shed to move the lawn equipment and anything related to construction. The only thing that should remain is the actual tools. Still not sure if I'm ever going to achieve the clean look that you have:
20240402_085350.jpg_compressed.JPEG

• Love
Reactions: zoomer0056
Seeing this gives me serious garage envy especially when you see the mess that my garage is. I'm building a 120 sf shed to move the lawn equipment and anything related to construction. The only thing that should remain is the actual tools. Still not sure if I'm ever going to achieve the clean look that you have:
View attachment 1034865
If you can afford it try to do bigger on the shed. I built a 192 sf shed years ago with my wife questioning “why does it have to be sooo big?” Now I wish it were twice as big….. I am kicking myself. And I am not a pack rat…. By the looks of things you have a lot of stuff, and that is not meant to be a jab!! It is tough to put an addition on a shed!🤣🤣

Reactions: zoomer0056
If you can afford it try to do bigger on the shed. I built a 192 sf shed years ago with my wife questioning “why does it have to be sooo big?” Now I wish it were twice as big….. I am kicking myself. And I am not a pack rat…. By the looks of things you have a lot of stuff, and that is not meant to be a jab!! It is tough to put an addition on a shed!🤣🤣
The bigger the better! 😜

IMG_1907.jpeg

Last edited:
Larger than 120 requires permits. I did go as high as permitted without a permit and there will be lots of storage above the rafters with windows to get long things in and out of them.

Reactions: aerodyne
Accurate! Though, I can check in on the webcam:

View attachment 1033886

I know, the 2015 Prius is awful, but it's my girlfriend's car and she doesn't care about cars. I had to drive it for the past 5 months between when Tesla bought back my old Plaid and when I got the new one. 🤪 When the hybrid battery goes I'll swap it out for a used model Y or something. 😅
Prius is amazing cmon..