Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S range and interior update imminent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they cancel it. I think that's why it's called "Long Range" not "Long Range+" - just like people with a 7-seat Performance Y order, they just say "Not available - place a new order". None of the existing Performance or LR+ orders are valid anymore because of the name change. Sneaky but "valid".

while i understand your viewpoint, i hope you are wrong....VERY WRONG:D

So apparently turn signals and lights are handled by buttons on the wheel? Still not sure how shifting gears works. If it’s touch screen, then I’m probably going to pass. Having to constantly hit a button on a touch screen while doing a three point turn or parallel parking or exiting from a parallel parking spot would probably drive me nuts. Barring a massive improvement in the capability and speed of Tesla’s auto park system as well as a massive improvement in their FSD, this just seems like a horrible idea.

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark
So apparently turn signals and lights are handled by buttons on the wheel? Still not sure how shifting gears works. If it’s touch screen, then I’m probably going to pass. Having to constantly hit a button on a touch screen while doing a three point turn or parallel parking or exiting from a parallel parking spot would probably drive me nuts. Barring a massive improvement in the capability and speed of Tesla’s auto park system as well as a massive improvement in their FSD, this just seems like a horrible idea.

Car will park itself. Because autopark is reliable..............

Add back the Chrome trim. All black trim is what they use for the budget Toyota Corolla and Hyundai Kia

upload_2021-1-27_14-58-41.png

Maybe you pull the yoke toward you for drive and push forward for reverse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.