Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same situation. So Cal 2023 MYP and completed all I could in the app including payment. Vehicle has been at my local delivery center since last week but the EDD changes daily showing current day plus 7 days. I sent a text Monday and received a call from the SA saying they need regulatory approval in order to deliver vehicles.

I'm in the same situation. So Cal 2023 MYP and completed all I could in the app including payment. Vehicle has been at my local delivery center since last week but the EDD changes daily showing current day plus 7 days. I sent a text Monday and received a call from the SA saying they need regulatory approval in order to deliver vehicles.
I texted my SA again this morning and got a very basic response of "Unless you hear differently from us, please expect delivery at your scheduled date/time, thanks!" Current delivery is scheduled for Monday at 3 PM Mountain.
The response today was very different then when I asked yesterday and they said it could be "any minute" it was ready for me to pick up haha. I wanted to text back and clarify if they thought for sure Monday wouldn't be pushed out (since it's an hour drive each way to pick up the car and we have to shuffle our schedules around a bit to make it work) but figured it wasn't worth it as they likely won't know. We'll know more Monday, I guess!