Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Chicago and they are trying to "stick it to me" with a 2022 vin. I'm pushing the bully back though, holding out for a '23 vin.
Any luck figuring out how some people get 2023 and you got 2022. I was in same boat.
Can you update when you get next VIN which year it is? And if you found a way to figure like calling SA or something else like checking local inventory?

I received a Vin this morning. PF590. White/white, no FSD or tow package. 2023 from Fremont. I had to review the "no USS", thus the waiver required reading. OD 11/16/21, EDD 11/16-11/25.
Assuming it will have the improved cameras, cargo cover, door trim, etc. Most likely no Matrix head lights or rear seat extention.

I received a Vin this morning. PF590. White/white, no FSD or tow package. 2023 from Fremont. I had to review the "no USS", thus the waiver required reading. OD 11/16/21, EDD 11/16-11/25.
Assuming it will have the improved cameras, cargo cover, door trim, etc. Most likely no Matrix head lights or rear seat extention.
Is yours a MYLR? (assuming yes based on OD). Waiting on a MYP with a PF590 VIN but have not gotten the USS waiver. Can be hit or miss I guess?

May be interesting to see if there will be a difference with MYLRs not getting USS but MYPs still getting it. Doesn’t make sense but who knows