Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My PF587 MYP was delivered today and in perfect condition. Ordered 10/11, delivered 10/28--pretty impressive! Included USS, but no cargo cover. I believe old cameras and no matrix headlights but will check tomorrow in the light. What are you looking for to detect both those?
Nice! I have the same VIN that you’re showing but I ordered my MYLR 7 seater on 10/13/2021 and I pick it up 11/5/22. I ordered in 2021 and I’m getting a 2023!! 🤪

With October 21 order, is this first car offered or did you reject one/hold earlier?
This was my first offer.

My dad ordered a MYLR (non 7 seater) 2 weeks after me and he just got his on 9/13. His is from Austin and mine is from Fremont. We live 15 miles apart in PA. I’m guessing Austin isn’t making 7 seaters yet??

We ordered during the peak apparently.

My MYLR order is on hold (by me) for a few weeks. I would love to hear about anybody getting a 2023 from Austin (PA VIN)
Just got MYLR VIN today.

Ordered April 2022, modified May 2022, original EDD was Jan-Apr 2023, then stayed at Dec 2022 for months, just got the VIN for Nov 8-17 2022 EDD.

Blue, 5 seat, hitch, 2023 Austin VIN 026xxx. Waiting on financing info, unlikely to ask for delay.

Reactions: randmness
Just asked the delivery guy for as much time as he'd give me. I was hoping for more time but luckily it did at least result in a 2023 vin assignment
On October 26th I asked for a hold until Dec. 10 (46 days) and got it right away. I have vacation coming and I need time to organize for winter tires and selling my M3. My understanding is they will hold until whatever date was estimated for delivery at the time you placed the order. In my case that was February, and up to the end of September it was end of December, then jumped to end of Oct. I suggest you tell them the date you want as they will choose sooner rather than later as they need to sell Model Ys in Canada in advance of the $3,500 rebate that starts in the US as of Jan.1.

On October 26th I asked for a hold until Dec. 10 (46 days) and got it right away. I have vacation coming and I need time to organize for winter tires and selling my M3. My understanding is they will hold until whatever date was estimated for delivery at the time you placed the order. In my case that was February, and up to the end of September it was end of December, then jumped to end of Oct. I suggest you tell them the date you want as they will choose sooner rather than later as they need to sell Model Ys in Canada in advance of the $3,500 rebate that starts in the US as of Jan.1.
That won't work for me cause I'm already well past my original EDD. Ordered last year, and 8k cheaper.

Just got MYLR VIN today.

Ordered April 2022, modified May 2022, original EDD was Jan-Apr 2023, then stayed at Dec 2022 for months, just got the VIN for Nov 8-17 2022 EDD.

Blue, 5 seat, hitch, 2023 Austin VIN 026xxx. Waiting on financing info, unlikely to ask for delay.

Congrats. Gives me some hope. I also ordered in April and have almost the same configuration (no hitch). Right now I have a 2 week EDD window of 11/12 - 11/26. Hoping for a VIN any day now...

This was my first offer.

My dad ordered a MYLR (non 7 seater) 2 weeks after me and he just got his on 9/13. His is from Austin and mine is from Fremont. We live 15 miles apart in PA. I’m guessing Austin isn’t making 7 seaters yet??

We ordered during the peak apparently.
Austin is not building 7 seaters or white interiors at this time. Hopefully that changes with 2023 production but AFAIK no 7 seaters, MYP or white interior cars have come out of Austin to date.

We ordered a black MYLR 3/26/22 and our EDD is Nov 9 to 26. No VIN assigned yet. I asked would we be getting a 2022 or 2023. They said they expect it to be 2023.
D306317D-BA85-4B1B-A853-06185A26B8E2.jpeg

Hi Folks, scheduled delivery for MY LR for 11/5/22. I ordered the MY online on 10/24/22. Original estimated delivery was December 2022 to April 2023 and then it updated the following day to between 11/8/22 to 11/22/22. This afternoon, I got a text message advising it was time to schedule delivery. VIN is 7SAYGDEE9PF59XXXX. I haven't had as much time as some to figure all this stuff out so hoping maybe someone can get me up to speed. Based on the VIN, my vehicle was built in Fremont. I ordered Midnight Silver Metallic, black interior, 20" induction wheels, 5 seater, no tow hitch, and left it at basic autopilot.