Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you located? I orderd the EXACT same MYLR March 3rd 22!!!! Waiting for my delivery date next week. How the hell did you perform that Black Magic trick to get so soon. Happy for you, but that's crazy!
Two hours north of you in Bakersfield. I have ZERO clue on how this happened so damn fast. I figured April seemed too soon and it would be pushed out even further. I don't even had my wall charger installed yet and it won't be until a couple weeks after delivery! Even mobile charger hasn't arrived yet. I was even more surprised that I got a Fremont build as opposed to Austin.

Reactions: Jedisparky
I saw a video on YouTube that those who have FSD started to receive messages to schedule a service appointment for the free cameras upgrade. I am wondering if my delivery was pushed back because of this since I am getting FSD. I had a two weeks window in early October, which was changed to 1-31 December.
Not sure if that would be why your delivery was pushed back. Mine is FSD, and it's been consistently moving forward up until I secured my delivery date for next Friday. When did you order? What's your full configuration?

For me, I logged into my account, and went to my "manage" page for the car. It had a big window at the top telling me there would be no USS with a blue button to acknowledge. Once I acknowledged, I immediately got my VIN on the manage page. YMMV, but that's how it worked for me.

I've scheduled delivery for this Friday, and I have yet to see that. My car 2023 VIN (26xxx) is via Austin.

Where are you located? I orderd the EXACT same MYLR March 3rd 22!!!! Waiting for my delivery date next week. How the hell did you perform that Black Magic trick to get so soon. Happy for you, but that's crazy!

He ordered his on 10/24/22, which means he paid several thousand more, no? Tesla is trying to maximize their short term profits.

Just got 2023 VIN with Austin build. Pickup scheduled for next week. Car is MY LR red with black, 19 inch Geminis,no tow, no FSD. Had to sign a waiver for no USS. My pickup date is 364 days from the day I ordered in Nov of 2021!
Had to sign a waiver for no USS? Any chance you could share that with the rest of us? It would be in the docs in your Tesla account. I could really use a copy of that, please.

Had to sign a waiver for no USS? Any chance you could share that with the rest of us? It would be in the docs in your Tesla account. I could really use a copy of that, please.
I can’t find it in my app Account. It was a screen that you had to press an accept icon to continue to delivery. Perhaps you could ask someone to take and share a screenshot of it when they have to accept it. Many have reported getting USS even if they accepted.

EFF7034C-FD8A-47F2-88E4-453FC077A5E6.png

This is what someone else shared.

That is the same screen I had last Friday when my vin was issued. EDD updated yesterday from 11/16-11/21 to 11/5-11/14. PF590.
After reading several threads its a crap shoot on what it will be delivered with. Old or new cameras, cargo cover, park sensors, seats steering wheel etc. you just never know what to expect! :p Like Forst Gump said "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going get."
OD was 11/16/21. Rejected first deliveriy in September due to quality issues (2022 model). Replacement is a 2023 hope it is worth the wait.