Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed something weird today. I was on i-76 driving on autopilot and the windshield wipers automatically turned on. There was no rain or anything that could have triggered it. I thought it would stop by itself but it kept going faster and faster. lol it was so annoying that i had to take the car out of autopilot and shut it off from the screen.

Is this a known issue ?

Woke up to a delayed EDD… now a 28 day EDD at least it is not a 30 day 🤪. Anyone have any advice on when to start the financing process?! I am concerned I will be an EOQ push deliver and have little notice between VIN assignment and delivery date. My understanding is being in the east coast that is rare due to shipping, but still concerned.

MYLR | OD 9/20 | Profile completed 09/21 | EDD 02/09-03/10 02/25-03/25 02/01-03/01 02/23-03/23, 2/11-3/11,3/3-3/28 | Midnight Silver | No tow | 5 seats | 19" Wheels | No FSD

Woke up to a delayed EDD… now a 28 day EDD at least it is not a 30 day 🤪. Anyone have any advice on when to start the financing process?! I am concerned I will be an EOQ push deliver and have little notice between VIN assignment and delivery date. My understanding is being in the east coast that is rare due to shipping, but still concerned.

MYLR | OD 9/20 | Profile completed 09/21 | EDD 02/09-03/10 02/25-03/25 02/01-03/01 02/23-03/23, 2/11-3/11,3/3-3/28 | Midnight Silver | No tow | 5 seats | 19" Wheels | No FSD
I would wait until a VIN is assigned. Seems that most have 10+ days between VIN assignment and delivery window.

Reactions: ksupilot
How are you all getting to Devon?

I'm in Lancaster with an EDD of 4/15 to 5/13. I see my options as:
  • Drive with wife. This would be the least fun since wife wouldn't get to drive back with me.
  • Uber there. Most expensive, it's a one hour drive.
  • Take the train to Paoli (I think this is closest) then Uber to Tesla. I like this the best but there could be hassles involved.

How are you all getting to Devon?

I'm in Lancaster with an EDD of 4/15 to 5/13. I see my options as:
  • Drive with wife. This would be the least fun since wife wouldn't get to drive back with me.
  • Uber there. Most expensive, it's a one hour drive.
  • Take the train to Paoli (I think this is closest) then Uber to Tesla. I like this the best but there could be hassles involved.
Is the Lancaster Tesla location not an option to take delivery?

I was hoping that Mechanicsburg would be open for delivery, sounds like end of third quarter.
That site is only 40 minutes for me vs 1 1/2 hours for Devon.
I spoke with Mechanicsburg Tesla rep a week ago and they stated they were hoping for end of March timeframe once all paperwork is complete and through to start allowing deliveries there. I had to get my M3 from Devon but hoping my wife's Y can take delivery in Mechanicsburg. Still has about 4 months as per the last EDD change. Will be so much easier. X-fingers.

Last edited:
I ordered a MY LR on July 24, 2021. Delivery is scheduled for next Wednesday - it will have been almost exactly 7 months. Initial EDD when I ordered was "October" (2021) but the sales guy said no way it would take that long and it would likely be in in September. HA HA, the joke's on me! EDD changed so many times I lost track. I will assume I didn't have any priority because I passed on FSD and didn't order a performance. The only option I selected was the color - red.

Can someone please post the specifics of the Pittsburgh-area meet-ups at Generoasta Coffee in Warrendale? I'm not on FB. Thanks.