Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR in October 2021 with upgraded wheels (to shorten EDD). Original EDD was May before being pushed back to June, then August/September window. This past Saturday (4/30) I called my SA to upgrade to a MYP and the EDD has moved up to May 17-31. Devon location.

VIN assigned and delivery scheduled for this week for Devon!

Ordered MYLR (w/ induction wheels) in Oct '21 for May EDD
May became June.
June became ~August 16-Sept 16

After waiting 6 months, I got tired of it and upgraded to a MYP on April 30th. Two days later my EDD changed to May 17-31.
1 day later: May 18-30
5/15: VIN Assigned and EDD moved to 5/27-5/31.
5/16: Received a text from my SA saying the car is actually arriving tomorrow (5/17).

Reactions: Featsbeyond50
VIN assigned and delivery scheduled for this week for Devon!

Ordered MYLR (w/ induction wheels) in Oct '21 for May EDD
May became June.
June became ~August 16-Sept 16

After waiting 6 months, I got tired of it and upgraded to a MYP on April 30th. Two days later my EDD changed to May 17-31.
1 day later: May 18-30
5/15: VIN Assigned and EDD moved to 5/27-5/31.
5/16: Received a text from my SA saying the car is actually arriving tomorrow (5/17).
I bet the induction wheels actually slowed your delivery. I ordered LR with only a tow hitch upgrade in August and I could have had it by Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I was greedy and put on hold to see if the EV incentive would be restored.

Now my EDD is 5/23 - 6/6. No VIN yet.

I bet the induction wheels actually slowed your delivery. I ordered LR with only a tow hitch upgrade in August and I could have had it by Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I was greedy and put on hold to see if the EV incentive would be restored.

Now my EDD is 5/23 - 6/6. No VIN yet.
I also waited like 150 days to finish my profile. I didn’t select a payment and I had an expired trade-in. The SA said she hasn’t seen EDDs pushed due to profiles anymore but I also see people online saying that’s only true for orders past Nov 1.

Also, the induction wheels shortened the EDD when initially ordering by 3 months or so. May was the EDD on the site.

I also waited like 150 days to finish my profile. I didn’t select a payment and I had an expired trade-in. The SA said she hasn’t seen EDDs pushed due to profiles anymore but I also see people online saying that’s only true for orders past Nov 1.

Also, the induction wheels shortened the EDD when initially ordering by 3 months or so. May was the EDD on the site.
That explains your extended wait.