Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model Y cam in exactly 4 weeks Sept 11th 2020.

Ordered my Y 6/24!! Yep 6/24! Picked it up last Friday, I had a lady help me with the delivery, Carissa, I think. Very helpful!! Delivery went well, no issues on the car visible. However, on the drive home, there is a vibration through the car at 60 mph through 75 mph. I called the service center and they are going to look at it for me. I am hoping it's a wheel balance issue.. Hope your delivery goes well!!

Ordered a MY LR, Blue/White, 19" on 10/16. Checked my order page on 10/23 to find a VIN (66xxx). Still says 4-8 weeks for estimated delivery date. Haven't received any communication from SA in Devon. Is this normal and how long should I be expecting a delivery after VIN.

I am still waiting for my MYP, but am wondering about the inspection based on some of the comments. Can't any inspection station inspect a Tesla? All they have to inspect is the brakes, lights and a few other items. There is obviously no emissions test, and they don't have to worry about exhaust leaks, etc. I don't live very close to Wexford, and getting it inspected in the city would be my preferred avenue.

I am still waiting for my MYP, but am wondering about the inspection based on some of the comments. Can't any inspection station inspect a Tesla? All they have to inspect is the brakes, lights and a few other items. There is obviously no emissions test, and they don't have to worry about exhaust leaks, etc. I don't live very close to Wexford, and getting it inspected in the city would be my preferred avenue.
I took delivery Saturday and went to Jiffy Lube Monday and they inspected it no issues.

Ordered a MY LR, Blue/White, 19" on 10/16. Checked my order page on 10/23 to find a VIN (66xxx). Still says 4-8 weeks for estimated delivery date. Haven't received any communication from SA in Devon. Is this normal and how long should I be expecting a delivery after VIN.
I never even had a VIN assigned. Ordered 9/25 and on Saturday, 10/24, I got the text that my car was just unloaded from the truck at Devon. Took delivery at 1:30. SA wasn’t sure why my account never showed a VIN until that morning of delivery.

Car was built 10/10 so it took 14 days for it to get to Devon.

I never even had a VIN assigned. Ordered 9/25 and on Saturday, 10/24, I got the text that my car was just unloaded from the truck at Devon. Took delivery at 1:30. SA wasn’t sure why my account never showed a VIN until that morning of delivery.

Car was built 10/10 so it took 14 days for it to get to Devon.

Congratulations! I know from reading your posts that you were very frustrated. Glad it worked out for you. I take delivery tomorrow morning at Devon of a MY- LR, Blue, Tow, FSD.

Hello PPL
These SA's are just looking to push sales. I was told initially i can take the car anytime in the next 2 weeks but then out of nowhere I'm told I need to take the car in September, which doesn't leave me enough time to get my financing ready. I wrote an angry email to my SA, her office and tesla NA sales asking to be assigned a different SA for lack of timely and transparent communication
Now the VIN has been unassigned and I'm waiting again
Hello everyone, been a while
VIN assigned 10/17. VIN 629XX
Delivery to be scheduled in the next 2 weeks. Excited!!

As a follow-up to my question about who can do the inspection:

It made no sense that you had to go somewhere where they were "used" to inspecting a Tesla. I asked a local station, and they advised that any inspection station could do it without any problem.

Thanks for the answer from ZapAttack322.

I just took delivery today. Car is in great condition, with no real issues. Drive home from Devon to Harrisburg was great. I was in and out in about an hour. The folks at Devon were wonderful and gave me as much time with car prior to delivery as I wanted.

As recommended by DA I got the car inspected at CJ Automotive which is just down the street from Tesla. Quick in and out.

All in all I am a very happy camper.

Reactions: evowners2020
I just took delivery today. Car is in great condition, with no real issues. Drive home from Devon to Harrisburg was great. I was in and out in about an hour. The folks at Devon were wonderful and gave me as much time with car prior to delivery as I wanted.

As recommended by DA I got the car inspected at CJ Automotive which is just down the street from Tesla. Quick in and out.

All in all I am a very happy camper.
Congrats. Do share pics if possible. By inspection im guessing you’re referring to state inspection?