Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39 4a3910f (plus other v9.0 early access builds)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It starts blinking 5 - 15 seconds before, depends how fast it make a turn. Given my driving habits, it exactly when I would start the blinker

Do you have user verification disabled? And if so, what setting do you have it on? Does the interval between turn signal to lane shift change at all between the settings, and if so, then how long is the interval when on Mad Max mode?

yah, it's get's very confused I guess for lack of a better work, glitchy might be a better word to use I guess. Happens a lot with stopped cars as well i've noticed.
Maybe I'm just not picky enough, but whether it shows 1 truck or 4 splatted on top of each other, what matters to me is that it identified the obstacle and the rough region it encompasses. And that seems like a great step forward.

Maybe I'm just not picky enough, but whether it shows 1 truck or 4 splatted on top of each other, what matters to me is that it identified the obstacle and the rough region it encompasses. And that seems like a great step forward.

It could show up as a series of bananas for all I care, so long as the behavior of the car is correct.

2018.39.1 version number screenshot
Others are showing off their new AP2 features, I felt like I had to do something... :D
(Yeah, I know this one is way less interesting)
screen-cid-2018-09-27-12.51.37.jpg

Can you imagine going to the FAA and telling them you have this great system which will auto land an airplane. You're going to run advertisements that says it can auto land. The user interface will say auto land..... But, the pilot is responsible at all times and if it fails to flare at the end, that's the pilot's fault...

Hate to tell you, but the pilot does have final authority and responsibility on the flight, even when autopilot is enabled. It's exactly the same as the Tesla. You cannot set it and take a nap. If the plane fails to flare, the pilot should be ready, hand standing by, ready to grab the control column.

Try telling the NTSB and FAA that the automation failed and that's why the plane crashed...

2018.39.1 version number screenshot
Others are showing off their new AP2 features, I felt like I had to do something... :D
(Yeah, I know this one is way less interesting)View attachment 338651

Since you are bored :) Can you post pictures of how the rearview camera is displayed, if it can stay on all the time, and if it can be moved up?

Thanks for all the cool 9.0 videos and screenshots!

What I am wondering though - how come noone seems to have tried drive on nav yet? Haven´t seen any reports of that. Strange...
I don't have an AP2/2.5 car to try. :confused:
@dennis_d posted a picture of it I think?
I don't know about @BigD0g, I thought he was gonna post about it but nothing on that topic yet