Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39 4a3910f (plus other v9.0 early access builds)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please confirm if there are any improvements in Auto Wipers in v9?

I can't believe it that they are wasting time on freaking Atari games, but a basic feature like rain sensing wipers or more advanced manual mode, suck so much and could be fixed with software updates. Super frustrating.

Features like Atari games make news, but slightly improved window wipers don't sadly...

As a side note, unless it's night time, my wipers work perfectly. Living in the UK, i get a lot of chances to test them ha

Hmm... When I checked a few hours ago in the morning, there was no .2.1
There was .39.2 and .39.2.0.1 but no .39.2.1
Screenshot_20180929-154006.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: redy
I’m holding off on that comment as I don’t know how calibrating was affecting things, there has been a lot of shadow braking, but now that everything is calibrated I’ll take a bit more time and see what we see.

Totally understandable. Thanks! I eagerly await your videos.

If possible, can you try and see how the "Allow passengers to quickly control media" bit of the app works too, now that they have been released for both iOS and Android.

Totally understandable. Thanks! I eagerly await your videos.

If possible, can you try and see how the "Allow passengers to quickly control media" bit of the app works too, now that they have been released for both iOS and Android.

It just lets you change tracks/presets/adjust volume up/down. Does not display track names/album artwork/etc, but still very handy:
150D1182-241C-4F59-8472-88DCDBEF43DA.png

Sure, and I respect your position, but compared to the driving I've done in the past (including on closed circuits), holding onto the steering wheel and my foot hovering over the pedals is hardly what I would consider dangerous, but to each their own.
I see from your reply that I probably did a poor job of getting across my comment about hoping Elon provides them with life insurance :) It was more of a sick attempt at sarcastic humor. I don't think it it is dangerous. All driving is risky to me regardless of how it is done.

I do understand and appreciate people such as you and my Dad whom get much enjoyment and satisfaction from trying out the latest and greatest thing, especially when it is something as revolutionary as what Tesla is doing. It's just not me. I'm not the person that downloads the latest Windows or Mac software, and don't rush out to stand in line to buy the newest iWatch. I do enjoy seeing the threads and what other people are finding. At some point I will update the car after a few incremental updates when the dust settles and I understand fully what I will be getting. Tesla does a poor job of conveying that information and you folks are much better at it. Dad told me to wait for 42. I didn't ask what or why he said that. cheers