Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Self spot (brown) not new. New looking silver Model S. One of the rare occasions I have seen 2 Tesla at the Burnside Village charger. Nice to see that someone else keeps their energy star rating label on. Is this a popular idea?
IMG_1472.JPG

Self spot (brown) not new. New looking silver Model S. One of the rare occasions I have seen 2 Tesla at the Burnside Village charger. Nice to see that someone else keeps their energy star rating label on. Is this a popular idea?View attachment 209900

Already spotted :)

I still have mine on after 25 months. Looking a bit tatty these days as it is only paper. But, it still gets some quite curious double takes with the zeros on it and the 502km range figure looks impressive too.

Self spot (brown) not new. New looking silver Model S. One of the rare occasions I have seen 2 Tesla at the Burnside Village charger. Nice to see that someone else keeps their energy star rating label on. Is this a popular idea?View attachment 209900
The boss refused and she stated it had to be removed...she figured it made the car seem brand new and more likely to get damaged. I wanted to keep it on forever!! I have retained it though and will find somewhere appropriate to place it.