Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just passed one of the two white Teslas that "live" in Kenthurst.

You know the number of Teslas is significantly increasing when you start seeing at least one other every day (and it is not the same one each day). I used to go for weeks without seeing one unless I was going near St Leonards.

On the M2 a few days back I passed three other Teslas heading the other way.

I have been sighting them more often on the GC too. Earlier in the year maybe once a month or less, now sometimes two or three a week. Also, have started seeing i3s around for the first time which is not bad considering the BMW dealer here doesn't sell them.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpeg

Spotted in Melbourne. (AUS: 304)

I first drove a Tesla in California last August, and have been researching them ever since, and finally ordered mine yesterday. Have been keeping an eye out, but am yet to see one "in the wild" so to speak here on the Gold Coast where I live. My phone camera will be ready for when I do

I first drove a Tesla in California last August, and have been researching them ever since, and finally ordered mine yesterday. Have been keeping an eye out, but am yet to see one "in the wild" so to speak here on the Gold Coast where I live. My phone camera will be ready for when I do
I drive through the coast regularly and there are quite a few owners domiciled there.

Agreed paulp,

ICUDoc what were you thinkin!

Lets us not forget why we are here (Guys).... Where possible to capture the smokin hot blonde, or Brunette or red head.......:love: Model S just makes it easier. Yes my wife is frowning at this point - damn in the dog house again........ No sense of humor......

Spotted in Sydney

(AUS: 309)

- - - Updated - - -

Spotted at St Leonards. The car was gorgeous, but you should have seen the smoking hot blonde driving it!!

(AUS: 310)

- - - Updated - - -

I see them 'in the wild' on the GC at least once or twice a week now. Spotted a new one this afternoon.