Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
Spotted in Perth.

A few more recent spots added to the database...
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Colina. Here's a few I found on Instagram recently, not sure if they've new spots but I think so

There re almost needs to be a public data base so we can check if a
car has been spotted previously, could save you a lot of work!

Yep, have those ones passed onto me, along with a few others I've just posted. Thanks for posting though! I might refine the process a little over time to help with duplication, but for now will just keep it all going as it has been until I'm fully on top of it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering if the baton has been passed to do this by LGGD to anyone else? I'm happy to to take it on if nobody else has. I think it a very valuable service to the Tesla community!

Good work Colin, this is my favourite thread on the Forum - I'm relieved you're taking up the baton. (also +1 vote of appreciation to LGGD).
Here's another one, spotted in Armadale 15th Dec 2015
IMG_20151215_185003.jpg

Spotted second time here
watch whole video here: http://www.domain.com.au/news/welco...ty-the-cape-at-cape-paterson-20151218-glno5i/

disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the developer of the Cape..

We already have 1CE-5XD, but great to see it pop up in the video. Personally, I'm all for these kinds of sustainable developments. I was originally attracted to Tesla because I loved the car, but I have found my awareness of sustainability issues grew dramatically as I researched it further, and now that side of it all is very important to me. Interesting that "just a car" could impact my world view so strongly.