Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spot from Nov 2015 but can't remember if I posted it. burnside village destination charger. This is the only time I have seen another tesla here. Mostly I see a Mitsubishi EV here.
image.jpeg

I'm brand new here. I spotted the Tesla below at Jaspers Brush (between Berry and Nowra). It's the second Tesla I've seen on the South Coast (i.e. south of Kiama). Sorry about the quality, it's a screen grap from a dash video camera.

Welcome! That's a very good shot. However one thing I've learned very quickly on this forum is that the number plate seems to be very important. ;)

ok, so this is not exactly "spotted" in Australia, but its a shout out to happy 'straya day listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 while driving home this evening here in California while making use of autopilot in ordinary traffic (note the car in front of me not even in the lane anymore LOL).
1910517_10153912620582533_6691879336301454787_n.jpg

Spotted at St Leonards (AUS: 444)

image.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

ok, so this is not exactly "spotted" in Australia, but its a shout out to happy 'straya day listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 while driving home this evening here in California while making use of autopilot in ordinary traffic (note the car in front of me not even in the lane anymore LOL).

Thanks for thinking of us!