Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
G'Day All,

Finally found the right part of the forum -- OZ & NZ!!

It's a very good thing I have a navigator in every car or I'd get lost on the way to the shops :)

Just dipping a toe in the EV waters with delivery of a multi-coat red S 70 14 days ago. Pano roof and next gen seats in tan. Nothing fancy but thinking about Autopilot when a few more bugs/features are out/in the software.

This thing has enough "pick up" as we used to say to rattle my ear lobes !! I don't think acceleration is the word for it with this car. More like "thrust" :) Feels like a jet engine (but much quieter) up the back side (as it were).

Add another one to the list in Queensland that you won't have to spot in the wild :)

Regards,
Gary

Photo of the New Space Craft

TESLA.png

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. The red ones ARE faster....

paulp not sure how many active forum members from Adelaide there are. Unless a post to Instagram is found by LGGD/ColinA I think your best bet of being spotted is an Adelaide meetup with mhh and others and a group photo being posted.
Although our offices are only a few buildings apart, I'm aiming for spot 500.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul. You need to do the school drop off. My girls and I have seen SJP a few times. Perhaps we might spot you.
Fare point. My car doesnt get to the eastern side very often.