Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered July 20 for a blue/black/aero to Vancouver. My current edd is Sept 19-30 which is now an 11 day delta. Although my edd is right at the end of the quarter it has been surprisingly stable. Im also actively monitoring for existing inventory with a script that will send me a push notifcation with the purchase link if a vehcile shows up. So far I've seen a lot of LR show up but only one SR+ that what white and I really dont want white. Hoping something pops up soon.

Screenshot from 2021-08-14 16-10-07.png

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Hey guys, I have a somewhat odd question. I ordered my M3 with the base 18 wheels back in June. My delivery day is this coming Friday. Between the time I placed my original order and today, my offer from Carvana jumped by like $1,500 on my Audi.

I’d like to put that money forwards the 19 inch wheel upgrade. Do you think my local SC would allow me to pay the difference out of pocket and upgrade shortly after taking delivery by swapping out the factory rims. Or is it just up to the discretion of each SC?

Hey guys, I have a somewhat odd question. I ordered my M3 with the base 18 wheels back in June. My delivery day is this coming Friday. Between the time I placed my original order and today, my offer from Carvana jumped by like $1,500 on my Audi.

I’d like to put that money forwards the 19 inch wheel upgrade. Do you think my local SC would allow me to pay the difference out of pocket and upgrade shortly after taking delivery by swapping out the factory rims. Or is it just up to the discretion of each SC?
If you are asking if you can swap for the factory up charge cost then I’m guessing it’s almost definitely a no. You will probably have to buy the 19” wheels and summer tire package through accessories and sell the factory wheels privately.

I ordered my white M3 SR+ on 6/2 and got the call on 8/2…the estimated delivery date varied the whole time from 6-8 weeks to 7-9 weeks etc. and I think the day I got the call from Tesla my account still said 7-13 weeks or something. Obviously I don’t know if someone didn’t want the one they ordered and I got it etc. but I wouldn’t put too much faith in the delivery date.

Reactions: asquared17

I wish we could do this! I would do it in a heartbeat

I wish we were closer, my order has the 1500$ wheel package and I wish I had the aero wheels. My delivery is on 8/21 and they said the only way to change it is to change the whole order and wait in line again, i was like nooooooo

Not lying to you, I would definitely be down for a trade plus 750$ for my sport wheels for your aero wheels. The distance between us is what sucks to do any type of deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macb00kemdanno
I wish we were closer, my order has the 1500$ wheel package and I wish I had the aero wheels. My delivery is on 8/21 and they said the only way to change it is to change the whole order and wait in line again, i was like nooooooo

Not lying to you, I would definitely be down for a trade plus 750$ for my sport wheels for your aero wheels. The distance between us is what sucks to do any type of deal.
Meet in Cincinnati with a jack.