Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was tentatively scheduled to pickup on 6-10 by text, just received a "Let's Complete Your Order" email.
It asks me to enter the registration details, driver's license and inurance, but I've already entered these info when I created my account and they are showing up under Completed Tasks, should I worry about this email? Thanks

I was tentatively scheduled to pickup on 6-10 by text, just received a "Let's Complete Your Order" email.
It asks me to enter the registration details, driver's license and inurance, but I've already entered these info when I created my account and they are showing up under Completed Tasks, should I worry about this email? Thanks

I would consider calling just to confirm. I know they are swamped and I hate being 'the squeaky wheel' but I have just found that stuff only seems to get done when I call them up and talk to someone directly.

I've got to be honest. Tesla's website is wearing out my last nerve. After I got them to change from a lease to a loan, it now shows my trade in wrong. They have the trade in value correct but the payoff amount says 'pending'. This is making it look like I'm trading in a car free and clear so the final loan value is way off. I don't want to re-submit a credit app with screwed up numbers only to have to re-submit it AGAIN when I go to pick up my car so at this point I'm going to just sit tight, wait for a VIN and let them tell me what to do when the time comes.

I've got to be honest. Tesla's website is wearing out my last nerve. After I got them to change from a lease to a loan, it now shows my trade in wrong. They have the trade in value correct but the payoff amount says 'pending'. This is making it look like I'm trading in a car free and clear so the final loan value is way off. I don't want to re-submit a credit app with screwed up numbers only to have to re-submit it AGAIN when I go to pick up my car so at this point I'm going to just sit tight, wait for a VIN and let them tell me what to do when the time comes.
Calm down, take a breath. It will all work itself out. Someone will call you to get your trade handled, and then will send you a MVPA

Well I was supposed to get the car delivered 2hours ago but no contact or response from Tesla if and when the car will show up. Anyone have such a bad experience?
Have they assigned you a VIN? I had a delivery appointment scheduled for tomorrow, but checked today and it was cancelled. I had to call to inquire and they notified me that I still have not been paired with a car yet.

Have they assigned you a VIN? I had a delivery appointment scheduled for tomorrow, but checked today and it was cancelled. I had to call to inquire and they notified me that I still have not been paired with a car yet.

Yup have a VIN and everything. As of now they are 7 hours late and still no car in hand. I did get a call they will deliver today. But customer service really seems they low point.

Looks like the associate we worked with forgot to tell us about an important step and he’s been gone since the day after we ordered.

A call to the financing department clarified the correct steps and we are now approved for a loan with the trade-in info intact. Just now waiting for a VIN. 2 out of 4 steps completed. We are not at “Payment Review your details and submit your payment”. Will some actually reach out to us?

Where is the VIN posted once it’s available?