Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a new order, placed the order yesterday at around 8:00 AM picked up today at noon. Didn't know that was an option to associate to an existing reservation. There are currently three cars in my account, need to cancel the original model 3, and we also have a Y on order for nov/dec delivery.

Had a few things that I'm going to take to the service center - the right mirror cover had some foam poking out (just a tiny bit), some interior trim that the fit wasn't great, and then one of the pillars into the rear quarter panel had a little paint issue inside the gap, so not anything to worry about, but flagged them all so they could at least address.

Did you want the powershell script? If you want a copy I can get you it, should work on windows / mac, but if you are using windows - need to do a different command than the say command for the notification.
Can you post the script on here? Or dm me.

20210812_162608.jpg

Tint with pillar delete!
Already put alcantara on the interior and got a white armrest in the middle..

Disappointed Tesla's paperwork didn't come with a folio, and I didn't know about the no floor mats.. makes sense why everyone was so obsessed with ordering them. 😂
Also, for everyone who didn't look it up, 14-50 used to come with the car, but not anymore, so gotta order separately.
20210812_161538.jpg

View attachment 695786

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.

Looks amazing 😍! Waiting for the exact same build

Reactions: NB Hip fan
View attachment 695786

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.
I hadn’t noticed that your build is exactly the same as mine. Looks fantastic! Enjoy!

Congrats!!
thank you !! just drove home and it is looking pretty good so far!
Tint with pillar delete!
Already put alcantara on the interior and got a white armrest in the middle..

Disappointed Tesla's paperwork didn't come with a folio, and I didn't know about the no floor mats.. makes sense why everyone was so obsessed with ordering them. 😂
Also, for everyone who didn't look it up, 14-50 used to come with the car, but not anymore, so gotta order separately.
Looking amazing!! Im getting my tint tomorrow too

My first experience with autopilot was scary. I activated autopilot on the highway, I set it to 75 MPH. When the car arrived under a bridge it slammed on the brake and dropped the speed from 75 to 20. Gladly there was no car behind me. I think it was because of the shadow under the bridge, the car couldn't see what's under.

• Helpful
Reactions: Francl27
My first experience with autopilot was scary. I activated autopilot on the highway, I set it to 75 MPH. When the car arrived under a bridge it slammed on the brake and dropped the speed from 75 to 20. Gladly there was no car behind me. I think it was because of the shadow under the bridge, the car couldn't see what's under.
Holy crap. Butt clenching moment for sure.

It was a new order, placed the order yesterday at around 8:00 AM picked up today at noon. Didn't know that was an option to associate to an existing reservation. There are currently three cars in my account, need to cancel the original model 3, and we also have a Y on order for nov/dec delivery.

Had a few things that I'm going to take to the service center - the right mirror cover had some foam poking out (just a tiny bit), some interior trim that the fit wasn't great, and then one of the pillars into the rear quarter panel had a little paint issue inside the gap, so not anything to worry about, but flagged them all so they could at least address.

Did you want the powershell script? If you want a copy I can get you it, should work on windows / mac, but if you are using windows - need to do a different command than the say command for the notification.
Thanks mate. I use a Mac. So would work great the way it is. And welcome to Chandler! I am waiting for mine to be delivered mid to end of Sep.

Hey everyone, I’ve been reading the replies here for a few days now and just wanted to share my experience.

M3SR+, White, Black interior, 19” wheels, No FSD ordered on 04/19 and as of right now my EDD is sitting at August 19-September 08. It’s been a long wait and it appears it will continue that way. On top of that my rep has been very poor about replying to my emails and calls the few times I’ve contacted them. I love the car when I test drove it and am super excited to get it but the wait and customer service has been pretty disappointing.
Hi fellow Tesla owners. Just ordered mine 09/08/21. Ways to go, but excited. Ordered SR+ white with b&w interior, no FSD, aero wheels.

Well you agreed to this when you accepted the Tesla Vision notice. Just kidding, I don't remember what it said. Don't worry, when the engineers see your terrified expression from the cabin camera they'll send a memo to hold off rolling out TV to the other models.

I'll be the first in line when a service bulletin comes out to Frankenstein a radar unit to these TV cars.