Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla this morning (dialed the Springfield location but I think they’re closed today so was likely just a general Tesla adviser) and he said he couldn’t give me any information about the status of my car and just that they would reach out before delivery. My EDD is tomorrow 9/6-9/9. How is it that some people are able to see their delivery date and schedule appointments a week in advance and he couldn’t even tell me when my car was expected to arrive or if it would over the next few days? 🤷‍♀️ Possibly more complicated for mine since moved from Paramus to Springfield pickup after the hurricane. Has anyone else diverted from Paramus picked theirs up yet?

Also - got my VIN today for my original NCA order. Assume this won’t cause any issues and they’ll still be able to merge my orders as planned?

Reactions: asquared17
Agreement signed and everything and all ready for tomorrow but I have a heads-up - there is a $1975 fee for getting the loan through Tesla that they never warned us about. Would probably have been cheaper to go through our bank. So, we're a bit miffed about it, we signed anyway obviously because we didn't want to have to wait longer, but yeah, look at your options first...
This could be the financial charge ( interest) that will have been paid by the end of long term.

Called Tesla this morning (dialed the Springfield location but I think they’re closed today so was likely just a general Tesla adviser) and he said he couldn’t give me any information about the status of my car and just that they would reach out before delivery. My EDD is tomorrow 9/6-9/9. How is it that some people are able to see their delivery date and schedule appointments a week in advance and he couldn’t even tell me when my car was expected to arrive or if it would over the next few days? 🤷‍♀️ Possibly more complicated for mine since moved from Paramus to Springfield pickup after the hurricane. Has anyone else diverted from Paramus picked theirs up yet?

Also - got my VIN today for my original NCA order. Assume this won’t cause any issues and they’ll still be able to merge my orders as planned?
why do i feel like @Mattmo had to do this?? and he just got his car yesterday maybe??

Reactions: kjharlow

When did you place your NCA order?

BAECBC82-3D33-4955-829F-52F7AC34D96F.jpeg

I just picked up my model 3 SR+ yesterday and I noticed today that the plastic next to the passenger side mirror has green specks on it. I think it might be an adhesive from shipping it. It doesn’t come off from rubbing it. Does anyone have any idea of what it is or how to remove it? Thanks

Agreement signed and everything and all ready for tomorrow but I have a heads-up - there is a $1975 fee for getting the loan through Tesla that they never warned us about. Would probably have been cheaper to go through our bank. So, we're a bit miffed about it, we signed anyway obviously because we didn't want to have to wait longer, but yeah, look at your options first...
Where do you see this? I am also picking up tomorrow at springfield location and just got my agreement, i don't see any sort of surprise fee.

Where under your finance contract does it show a random $1975 fee?