Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh let’s go!! Just got the delivery appointment text and all setup for Monday pick up at Buene Park!! If nothing changes, the whole process from ordering to pick up is exactly 1 week!

7DB5A78D-CCCD-46B0-B1CC-12E068E7AEAF.jpeg

SF Bay Area Folks, I have an update

I texted my SA or Delivery Center text messaging system which directly connects to SA's laptop or system and informed them about an update to EDD of Sept 18 through Sept 23 and whether the SA knew the exact date of delivery.

Whether this is coincidental or consequently I am not sure, but within 5 minutes I was emailed that my vehicle will be dropped off at my home this Saturday 18th between 9:00 am through 6:00 pm.

I also received a text to that effect and it requested instructions on where to leave the vehicle viz either on street or driveway.

I am trying to communicate with my SA both via text system and email to check how they plan to settle my 100$ order fee for NCA battery pack order and how and when will that order be cancelled. No response from them as of yet...

Reactions: zzlark
Thank you. Mine shows 262 so I am assuming its NCA.
Mine shows 262 and I’m pretty sure it is an LFP. When I reserved it as an inventory vehicle the listing showed range of 253. It does not have Daily and Trip on the Charging screen. It weighs 212 lbs more than the NCA vehicles. And my sales person confirmed it is an LFP car. But my window sticker shows 262 miles of range.

Attachments

• 4CBCED22-EA76-46D7-8948-9A81F73D65DD.jpeg
    4CBCED22-EA76-46D7-8948-9A81F73D65DD.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: GeoG
Similar situation - ordered 8/26; VIN, EDD, agreements signed, Insurance uploaded, fully paid on 8/26. Originally 9/5-9/11 then pushed to 9/10 then 9/13... called in and escalated (same as you)... supposedly car carrier broke down causing delay. Confirmed for 9/13 arrival and scheduled 8/14 pickup.
Final update probably. My 8/26 LFP order finally delivered to PA on 9/14. I picked up on 9/15. No major quality issues. A few stickers left in the car. Same as others, showing about 253-254 full charge on the 2021.11.103 firmware as expected. Monroney shows 262.
Initial thoughts.... the pleather steering wheel isn't as nice as my old 2019's real leather wheel. Headlights seem nicer in low and high beams. Auto high beam required for AP is kinda annoying. It DOES seem quieter to me vs my old one. The mobile charger cable's sheath feels different (smoother?) vs my old one. Overall happy for the slight upgrade.

Reactions: GeoG and asquared17
thank you both for thinking of me 😊 but those specs of @Sludog ’s NCA order (MSM paint + white interior) put that bad boy out of my budget 🥲😩
The paint color is one thing most can do without adding cost and I now think the white is the nicest color when I saw it up close which is why I changed my order on my LR M3 from MSM to white but the only option that is a must have to me is the white seats. Well worth the $1000.

Reactions: asquared17
I'm happy for you but as someone who ordered an sr+ 7/15 I'm losing my brain!
I feel for you - 7/21 order here and also impatiently waiting. The decision by Tesla to not (yet?) sell the LFP battery cars in Canada means we are not getting any improvement in our delivery dates as there are no LFP models constantly popping up in inventory to grab like our south of the border friends. What’s your EDD? Oct 15 - Nov 04 here… :-(

p.s.: go over to the following link for a more Canada focused waiting room :)

Last edited: