Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else with a LFP battery got an update on software? I just got notification that 2021.36 is available!

That feel when you order parts for your model 3 expecting it to come in next week but gets pushed back to November

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 74
Anyone else with a LFP battery got an update on software? I just got notification that 2021.36 is available!

Still patiently waiting 1 month later.

Got a call from my SA today regarding LFP cars......here is what he told me:

LFP cars are not being delivered under the normal order process - if you stick with your order you will get an NCA car​
LFP cars are not showing up on the normal inventory page​
LFP cars are showing up on internal lists, and your SA should be able to find you one (provide there is one available in the color/options you want)​
If your SA finds you a LFP car and you decide to get it, you will be charged the new price ($2k increase if you ordered before Oct 6 or when ever it was).​

In my case, I wanted a white car with the 18" aero wheels. He did find a few LFP white SP+'s in available, but all had 19" wheels. I decided to wait a bit and see if one with 18's shows up.

Reactions: Nezz
I was searching through the Discord page and came across an LFP SR+ Black with the 19" rims! I thought for sure it was gone already, but sure enough, I clicked the link and it was still there! I think I beat a world record for how fast I paid the deposit and secured this beautiful car! EDD is 10/12-10/16!!! I am so excited to take delivery!

Wow, there's one in every color right now in California bay area. All LFP & with 19" sport wheels.
So, cool! Almost like Christmas lol I am already approved for a loan through Tesla and confirmed the terms already. But that was for the other Model 3 I ordered. The online chat agent said to wait to talk to the Delivery Center in the morning for them to cancel my existing order before applying for new financing. I kind of want to apply again so I can get my car ASAP. Has anyone ran into this issue before and if so, what did you do??

So, cool! Almost like Christmas lol I am already approved for a loan through Tesla and confirmed the terms already. But that was for the other Model 3 I ordered. The online chat agent said to wait to talk to the Delivery Center in the morning for them to cancel my existing order before applying for new financing. I kind of want to apply again so I can get my car ASAP. Has anyone ran into this issue before and if so, what did you do??
Applying again within 30 days should not lower your credit more than the original hard pull.

Reactions: martinmac85
Hi Folks , guess everyone still playing the waiting game ! Just had quick question , like everyone my scheduled delivery estimate kept changing from oct to Nov and then to December . Since the last 3 weeks my scheduled date has disappeared and I keep seeing this message

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." What does this really mean ? Any help appreciated .