Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HEEEYYY! Didn't realize we're all in Newmarket!!
My colleague just told me he order his MX Sep 2020 and delivery is showing Sep 2022!! I don't feel so bad now.
I’m new here and was just wondering about postponed delivery dates then I find all these fellow Newmarket Tesla owners …. HELLO 👋

OD: October 15
M3 RWD Black/Black, Aero
Current EDD: March 9 - March 23

I ordered in early Sep and my Edd keeps moving. It’s still a 30 day window now Mar 3 to 31. People with further order dates with exact same config as mine got their cars a month ago.
My SA is not responding at all. Useless.
Welcome to the club. Ordered 8/16, CT, black ext,int 18” aero no FSD never put on hold… EDD is currently 4/29-5/27. Watching all of these orders in Toronto/Canada get filled when they ordered two months after I did is just pure pain.

Just got a new update today:
OD 11/18/21
MSM/Blk/18" no FSD pickup location Fremont
EDD was on 2/4 was 3/5 to 4/11
2/5 changed to 4/23 -5/21
Today changed to 5/14 -6/11
The wait continues seems like the end of each month it gets pushed back another couple weeks
Hopefully this date stays the same, keep you posted if it changes.

Reactions: Rezan8
Kinda getting pissed about this whole waiting game.

OD: September 29th
Solid Black paint/Black interior
No FSD
RWD
Was February 2022 delivery and now it's June 2022
Same here, I mean it's a nice car and all but do they expect people to just wait indefinitely to see when it might arrive?

Anyone know if Tesla has a limit of how long they can kick the order down the road without any responsibility?

Same here, I mean it's a nice car and all but do they expect people to just wait indefinitely to see when it might arrive?

Anyone know if Tesla has a limit of how long they can kick the order down the road without any responsibility?
Apparently you can cancel and obtain a refund for your order fee if the delivery date is beyond what they promised when order. I haven’t threatened that yet though.