Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received an update on my Tesla Account. A delivery appointment has been scheduled for June 13th, 11:00 am, Toronto/Kitchener-Waterloo, so they are giving me ample notice which I like, but I still don't have a VIN. I phoned Tesla but got the dreaded answering machine. Perhaps they're closed on Sundays, and I'll try again tomorrow. Ordered April 16th, so roughly a two month wait. When I do the "right click" thing on my Tesla Account and hit "view source code", there's a lot of coded sentences but I don't see any reference to a VIN #.

Reactions: andrewdtran
Took delivery yesterday at Lynnwood! Very quick experience. My dad spent the whole ride over prepping me to rebuff all the car dealership upsell tactics he assumed Tesla would try, but I just signed two pieces of paper and took off in my car. I love it more than anything. I did run into one issue: the wireless phone charger just isn't working. Pretty annoying, since I'm headed back to Juneau on Monday before service centers open back up for the week. I called the mobile service guy for Juneau and he said he'd see if someone can meet my dad at the docks when he drops it off at the barge shipping company on Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll just have to use a phone charging cord (like a philistine!) until his next scheduled service trip to Juneau in a month. I'm still totally happy about the car. I would understand if someone felt that a slip-up like that would be unacceptable to them, but at least I know that I can call the service guy on his cell on a weekend and he'll do what he can to help out.

The wait's worth it, everyone! I believe in you!
If your phone is in a case, take off the case.
some of the cases don’t let the charge go thru, so it may not be the charger.
My phone with a rubber case does fine, my wife’s case is metallic and does not charge on the pad.
Good luck.

I just received an update on my Tesla Account. A delivery appointment has been scheduled for June 13th, 11:00 am, Toronto/Kitchener-Waterloo, so they are giving me ample notice which I like, but I still don't have a VIN. I phoned Tesla but got the dreaded answering machine. Perhaps they're closed on Sundays, and I'll try again tomorrow. Ordered April 16th, so roughly a two month wait. When I do the "right click" thing on my Tesla Account and hit "view source code", there's a lot of coded sentences but I don't see any reference to a VIN #.
When you are viewing the source code hit Ctrl-F and search for 5YV which is the first 3 characters of the VIN

Reactions: AmyGrace
If your phone is in a case, take off the case.
some of the cases don’t let the charge go thru, so it may not be the charger.
My phone with a rubber case does fine, my wife’s case is metallic and does not charge on the pad.
Good luck.
Thanks for the tip! I’m not sure what the cause was, but I restarted my phone and toggled the “optimized battery charging” setting on my phone off and back on, and one of those things seem to have fixed it. My apologies to Tesla for ever doubting them.

Check if they added the MVPA document, right under the order agreement, it is a PDF which includes the VIN. That is the only place where mine is showing.

Reactions: andrewdtran
Is there anyone else around that ordered around 5/11 MSM. No other changes? I currently don’t have a delivery window and trying to convince myself this isn’t a bad thing lol
I ordered M3 SR+ MSM on 5/15 and I have my VIN and a delivery window. I lost any estimates for a day or two before I had the Tesla Vision prompt and then got a VIN. I'm sure you'll be getting it soon when they have a batch destined for your area.