Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn MA (non-canonical thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This AM's picture. Looking pretty complete. How do we get notified of a "Grand Opening" date?
IMG_3518.jpg

Any idea how Tesla defines local?

As a New Englander, I would like to be informed about all NE, NY, NJ and PA openings. Having only those in my immediate locale is contradictory to having SCers used for travel rather than daily charging purposes.
I'd be guessing, but I think Tesla is sending notices out to people within ~60 miles of an SC. To find out about the rest, you just need to read TMC obsessively. :)

As long as Tesla has your correct email and mailing address, you are likely to receive an email with the Grand Opening invite. At least, that's what happened to all the "locals" for the E Greenwich SC opening.
I've never received any email from Tesla, except from the service department. So I know my email address is correct in their system, but I don't get any notifications.
As I recall, E. Greenwich, RI "ribbon cutting ceremony" was postponed due to poor weather or something. I only heard about the event from the forums. Never heard anything since though. Did they finally hold an event?