Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bathurst NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect it's because the connectivity is not working (ie. sim card in a base station somewhere there).
That explains why Broadway also doesn't show up, because I've notice my phone doesn't get a signal down in the carpark basement there.
I've noticed in the past week or 2 that Bathurst & Broadway now show availability

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    970.2 KB · Views: 120
Nice. They must have sorted out some internet connectivity for them both.
Will be very reassuring next time I head west. It's not fun driving to 10% one-way, without knowing you'll have a charge available !!
Edit: actually it's sort of fun...

Super addition to William Street is being used, council says

In a recent confidential meeting, council voted to authorise general manager David Sherley to sign a licence agreement on behalf of council for a permanent Supercharger station at an unnamed council facility.

Cr Bourke said council was getting closer to an announcement.

“All connection approvals are in place and once the construction design is finalised and scheduled in the next month or so, we should be able to make an announcement,” he said.

The permanent Bathurst location is currently under construction at the Bathurst Visitor Information Centre (1 Kendall Ave, Bathurst NSW 2795)

It presumably isn't far away from going live, since there is an opening event (organised by Tesla & TOCA) planned for Tuesday 9 April, involving both this location and the Dubbo supercharger! I'm told a link with more details will be available later on today.

I did Sydney - South West Rocks - Sydney this weekend.
As I was getting 90kW at Heatherbrae I was fantasizing about 250kW. Then I woke up, battery still at 42%, oh the humanity...
the 90kW is a limitation of the SCharger, not your vehicle-is that true?
If so, do you think the 250kW rate will EVER be available in country NSW? Can the local infrastructure support that??

the 90kW is a limitation of the SCharger, not your vehicle-is that true?
If so, do you think the 250kW rate will EVER be available in country NSW? Can the local infrastructure support that??
I think the supercharger is limited to 120kW.
My car is the 75 battery, and has never gotten over 98kW, and lately seems to max at 90kW.
Some 100D cars can hit 118kW, even on our Australian superchargers.