Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Camberwell, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can confirm it is up and running.. just charging on Thursday 2nd April. 6 stalls in total. Between L2 and L3 of “The WELL” shopping centre carpark.

First 2 hours free parking. Carpark closes 10:30pm but may be able to call security for access after 10:30pm
F0E61C68-0F1F-45F0-A873-2FF858C44ED9.jpeg

First 2 hours free parking. Carpark closes 10:30pm but may be able to call security for access after 10:30pm
I do not understand why they choose places that get locked down overnight, seems so daft and in the case of it being in a shopping centre people will resent those empty spaces when it is busy. Imagine if you didn't own a Tesla what you'd think.
And paint the whole parking area red, or green, they are asking to be ICE'd as they are now.
I guess in the case of this one if getting hold of security at 1am is too hard then you can always drive 15 mins down the road to Richmond.

Last edited:
I do not understand why they choose places that get locked down overnight, seems so daft and in the case of it being in a shopping centre people will resent those empty spaces when it is busy. Imagine if you didn't own a Tesla what you'd think.

The quite crazy thing about this location in particular is that outside, before you go up the ramp there is ample places they could have put the supercharger as well and it would have been highly visible and been 24x7. Where it is now, unless you know where it is, it's pretty hard to find given there is no signage outside the carpark entrance.

The quite crazy thing about this location in particular is that outside, before you go up the ramp there is ample places they could have put the supercharger as well and it would have been highly visible and been 24x7. Where it is now, unless you know where it is, it's pretty hard to find given there is no signage outside the carpark entrance.
Agree, I was there for the first time on the weekend and I did a lap of the outdoor carpark before realising it was in the undercover multideck.

I also made the mistake of initially parking in the chargefox bay, but then spotted the tesla bays 10m further up the ramp.

Gotta say it's nice to chat to other owners at the charging points. Can't remember the last time I had a friendly chat at a petrol station.

Reactions: bradjc