Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Devonport, Tas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today's update.

wMlV4nj.png

Good to see they've angled the lines the other way! See satellite view for the old layout (red lines include SC stalls) and note it's a one way road.

g2BcCof.png

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman
If there's any date between 11th-14th June where you will both be in Hobart it would be a good time for a catchup!
I'll PM you closer to the dates... still working out some details, but we expect to be in Hobart the 11th to 13th.
Where are the best places to get a charge in Hobart? Our accommodation doesn't have anything.

Apparently Tesla techs have been on site in Devonport this week!

Where are the best places to get a charge in Hobart? Our accommodation doesn't have anything.

Heaps on Plugshare in the CBD! A 50 kW DC fast charger, a Tesla destination charger, several Type 2s. All reasonably central (near the waterfront).

Thats if you don't get a charge on the way in or out of the city - some surrounding towns have 50 kW chargers, Brighton (25 km north) has 2x 350 kW Evie chargers.

Certainly spoilt for choice! A much different story now compared to a couple of years ago!

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman and Anubis
Not my screenshot unfortunately. Don't have a Tesla *and* I'm 280 km away!
I’ve only just spotted your signature @Chuq that you’ve pulled the trigger on an SR+!

OK, I’m slow in catching up on the news but goodonya - I know how long you have been waiting to be in a position to order (you’d be one of the longest serving Day-1 reservers!) and I’m really happy for you! 🎉

I’ve only just spotted your signature @Chuq that you’ve pulled the trigger on an SR+!

OK, I’m slow in catching up on the news but goodonya - I know how long you have been waiting to be in a position to order (you’d be one of the longest serving Day-1 reservers!) and I’m really happy for you! 🎉

Not just a day 1 reserver - a minute 6 reserver - before we knew what it looked like!

A bit of an update on the rollercoaster which is my order in this thread - Tesla Model 3 in Australia

Oh the coincidence that my delivery date was June 2 and the supercharger opening is June 3! :-/