Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ehrenberg, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped in here 12-1-19 and a guy in an ICE car told me not to charge here because every car that charged there had to be towed away. I called BS on him and he said he drove for the tow truck company and since I called BS he wouldn’t tow me when I called for a tow. I charged without an issue. Has anyone had any issues here besides the power outage?

Reactions: tmoz
I stopped in here 12-1-19 and a guy in an ICE car told me not to charge here because every car that charged there had to be towed away. I called BS on him and he said he drove for the tow truck company and since I called BS he wouldn’t tow me when I called for a tow. I charged without an issue. Has anyone had any issues here besides the power outage?
Very interesting... Sounds like a prank!

Idiot DB person.

IMG_0649.JPG
hope it's open. I bought my Tesla because I drive back and forth between CA and AZ Regularly ... This V3 charger would cut out a full stop for me. (if driving conservatively)

Looks great! Other than your charging and it still shows 8/8 available
That's normal behavior though. There's always a delay of at least a few minutes between starting/stopping charging and the information on stall availability being updated. As Limited's picture was showing that they were getting 250 kW, it had to have been very early in their session. So, not at all unusual that the numbers hadn't updated yet.

That's normal behavior though. There's always a delay of at least a few minutes between starting/stopping charging and the information on stall availability being updated. As Limited's picture was showing that they were getting 250 kW, it had to have been very early in their session. So, not at all unusual that the numbers hadn't updated yet.
I’m aware of it, I just had to point it out =D

5 in line 1:08PM AZ time. 1 charger down. We need that mega charger in Quartzite quick!

Edit: Nothing V3 about this. Got here at 6% and it’s topping out at 120kW. First time I had to wait for a supercharger so I guess I’ve been lucky.

Last edited: