Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goulburn NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only change ,from the pictures posted by Kayto, I can see today are a bunch of poles between the Chargers which I assume will have some Tesla or EV only signage. Still fenced in. There is also a VERY big box which might be control gear or transformers?

It *looks* ready to go- from Tuesday night: fences gone, parking lines painted, lights are on- but Goulburn isn't listed in Tesla's supercharger map, and I wasn't in the Tesla so couldn't check if charging actually worked. Anybody else nearby?
IMG_1467.jpg

Looks like the first pic answers my question about re-spacing of the spots, you can see where they've removed the old lines.

- - - Updated - - -

It's gone live on the Tesla website! That means it's working now! I did check it out on Tuesday. The Tesla guys said that when it appears on the website it is live!

Yaay! We have a third red marker on the map! I did note that if you go into the master list of superchargers on the website it isn't listed yet. Is it showing up in the Navigation system yet?

I guess so. Charging worked as advertised and honestly it was a lot of fun (especially as I left Sydney at 5am).

I saw your posts on whatsapp soon after I wrote that! Boldly going where no-one had gone before, I like it :) Btw I almost met you at the D launch, I was chatting to your partner at one point about the accident but you were embroiled in conversation with someone else beside us so I didn't butt in to say hi!

Looks like the first pic answers my question about re-spacing of the spots, you can see where they've removed the old lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Yaay! We have a third red marker on the map! I did note that if you go into the master list of superchargers on the website it isn't listed yet. Is it showing up in the Navigation system yet?

Yes it shows on the Nav.

I now have superchargers available at 22kms, 26kms, 168kms and 712km from home.

For some reason I don't think I will ever get to the 5th closest at 7,315kms away at Shantou-Zhongyeda!

IMG_3219.JPG

I used the Goulburn Supercharger today!! It's now open for charging. Plenty of space. Some interested passers-by asked questions about the car. 'Jimat' from this forum stopped by as well.
I did some shopping and had lunch at The Roses café nearby.
The charge rate is the same as you'd get at the superchargers in Sydney.
So, start your motors and head out on a (free) road trip!