TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Gundagai NSW

Discussion in 'Australia' started by brewster, Aug 11, 2015.

1. ColinA

ColinA Member

Yes please admin... time for an SYD-BNE sticky thread!

2. eclectricdave

eclectricdave Member

On my recent rtn trip to Syd from Melb I couldnt get 1B to work. Does anyone know if Tesla can monitor SCs without advice from users. Travellers pl try 1B.

3. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

If anyone is stopping here, please take a photo of any construction work. There's something happening to the left of the superchargers. Some have said a SC expansion but from the pics I've seen (in a private FB group) I think it looks like a Chargefox ultra-rapid site (4 stalls).

4. rioli33

rioli33 Member

Visited on the 9th of August. At the time, there was a mini-excavator and a fenced-off area to the left but no sign on what they were putting there. Hopefully, they fix the horrendous potholes while they're at it!

• Informative x 2
  5. Tobias

Tobias New Member

We passed through last week and the concreter said that Chargefox was putting in chargers next to the Tesla ones.

• Love x 1
  6. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Nice!
    I wonder if they will be high speed CCS2? 250kW on the M3 would be awesome at that location.

7. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

I thought I'd posted this here, sorry - discussing in the Chargefox thread! ChargeFox Ultra Rapid Network (350kW/HPC)

Yes it will :)

upload_2019-9-6_14-40-31.png

• Like x 1
  8. Beritknight

Beritknight Member

14EC33FD-F338-4B11-970F-AEF2614B214C.jpeg 261A1BBD-EAA4-451A-B1E5-A56EF5F3B912.jpeg D9D8DBB1-2B65-4DAE-B9C0-84A525BBBAFE.jpeg 3E6F9338-BF7F-4F69-B093-DE236BBB085B.jpeg

Visited yesterday and took a few pics of the new area.

9. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

Is that a Tesla logo in the middle? Hmm....

10. rioli33

rioli33 Member

Those are the Tesla supercharger cabinets.

11. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

Ah, ok. Thought it was implied that they were new!

12. Beritknight

Beritknight Member

They're inside the fenced off construction area so I thought it was worth including them, but looking back on page 3 of this thread it appears they've been there all along. Slightly different spacing of the new chargers does support them being someone non-Tesla.

Forgot to mention, all six existing Supercharger bays have been upgraded to dual cable already. Bring on the Model 3's!

• Informative x 1