Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Knockrow (Byron Bay) NSW

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
It seems the speculation in the SYD-BNE thread were spot on :) The Farm - technically located in Ewingsdale according to the DA - is the host site.

The DA was submitted on the 18th January. Surprised it took this long :)

hfBA2JF.png

Authority e-Services - Byron Shire Council - live is the direct link but I don't think it allows deep linking.

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
It seems the speculation in the SYD-BNE thread were spot on :) The Farm - technically located in Ewingsdale according to the DA - is the host site.

The DA was submitted on the 18th January. Surprised it took this long :)

Authority e-Services - Byron Shire Council - live is the direct link but I don't think it allows deep linking.

According to that search, the Byron Shire Council assessment is already two months overdue. Not good.

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
I thought only SA councils took that long. Looks like more of the country is bogged down by amateurs without requisite skill making decisions on significant issues.

Having said that, it does also say awaiting additional information, so maybe the delay is with Tesla.

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
Having said that, it does also say awaiting additional information, so maybe the delay is with Tesla.

Given the now long outstanding awaiting additional information status maybe Tesla have dropped this site?

Last edited:

garyjac

Jan 14, 2016
Brisbane, Queensland
Looks like a site with apotential. Let's hope the scrapers and 'dozers and trucks are there for something other than a picnic and drainage laying. Does that sign say "Beware of the SNAKES?"

JOH

Jun 4, 2014
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Was just at The Farm....the works that Ray has shown appear to be drainage works associated with a road spur extension. They do have a lot of power there. I noted a 750KvA transformer further up from Ray's photo. They also have significant power needs with lots of cool rooms, etc to service the restaurant/store. Is there a way to formally enquire with the council as to the status of the DA?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC